You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

pre flop raisng in pot limit omaha

edited December 2011 in Community Suggestions

what do you all think about pre flop raising in PLO?

personally i think it is a waste of time, because you know they probably have aa kk or qq in there hand. time and time again i see players pre flop raise just to see those cards in the showdown.
im just goin on my own experience but everytime i see a flop with A,K or Q after a pre flop raise i fold( unless i have a hand worth contending it) and other good players do the same. this in my opinion is a waste of a good hand (if you can really call it one in PLO) that could be played in so many ways with just a flat call.

Comments

• Options
    kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited December 2011
    In Response to pre flop raisng in pot limit omaha:
    what do you all think about pre flop raising in PLO? personally i think it is a waste of time, because you know they probably have aa kk or qq in there hand. time and time again i see players pre flop raise just to see those cards in the showdown. im just goin on my own experience but everytime i see a flop with A,K or Q after a pre flop raise i fold( unless i have a hand worth contending it) and other good players do the same. this in my opinion is a waste of a good hand (if you can really call it one in PLO) that could be played in so many ways with just a flat call.
    Posted by anonymous
    i think u started on the booze to soon.