You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What's Coming Up on The Club - Friday 29th May and Monday 1st June

Sky_TVcrewSky_TVcrew Member Posts: 66
edited June 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour

What's Coming Up on The Club.....

Friday 29th May

The Commissioner of the World Series of Poker talks exclusively to Dan, Matt and The Club about this years events in Las Vegas. 

We ask some of the big name pros – What is your “Rocky” montage song?

Dan and Matt review some of the play from the new £1k Multi Tables tournament plus details of how you can get involved.  

Plus your emails.

Monday 1st June

Dan and Matt beam in for another episode of The Club. 

We feature Play My Hand requests from Hal_9000, LittleHobo, Pokerface23 and Mr_Mbro.

Plus we ask some of the big name pros – who would you like to play poker against (living or dead)?

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited June 2009
    In Response to What's Coming Up on The Club - Friday 29th May and Monday 1st June:
    What's Coming Up on The Club..... Friday 29th May The Commissioner of the World Series of Poker talks exclusively to Dan, Matt and The Club about this years events in Las Vegas.   We ask some of the big name pros – What is your “Rocky” montage song?   Dan and Matt review some of the play from the new £1k Multi Tables tournament plus details of how you can get involved.     Plus your emails. Monday 1st June Dan and Matt beam in for another episode of The Club.   We feature Play My Hand requests from Hal_9000, LittleHobo, Pokerface23 and Mr_Mbro.   Plus we ask some of the big name pros – who would you like to play poker against (living or dead)?
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Hi
    I was on holiday on the 1st June and my sky plus failed. Is there any way of seeing that days programme again to see the comments from the boys on my hands.