You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The problem with sky poker is............

WoldulpWoldulp Member Posts: 34
edited January 2012 in Community Suggestions
I’ve just been playing after a while away from the site (I got a deposit £5 and get £5 free offer so I thought why not – it’s all gone now lol)

Problem is its just not as good (graphics, speed-wise) as 888.com where I normally play and, on my pc (no frills netbook) anyhow, multi-tabling seems impossible (which along with the Fri night booze is why I’ve lost the lot – single table play needs way too much patience!).

Don’t get me wrong I think the forum, players and TV show are brill but the actual interface is just not all that great!

I just wish the software was up to same spec as everything else about skypoker

Comments

• Options
    GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited January 2012
    Ha ha ha 888.com has to be the most tilting software on this planet!!!!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: The problem with sky poker is............:
    Ha ha ha 888.com has to be the most tilting software on this planet!!!!
    Posted by GliterBabe

Why Wayne?  I play alot on there now as I can 4/6 table and I am even dipping my toe in on the cash tables. I can only load ONE table up on Sky for some reason, hence why I play on 888. I have no problem with their software TBH and I must of had only 1/2 d/c's in the last 3 months.
  • Options
    hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
    edited January 2012
    In Response to The problem with sky poker is............:
    I’ve just been playing after a while away from the site (I got a deposit £5 and get £5 free offer so I thought why not – it’s all gone now lol) Problem is its just not as good (graphics, speed-wise) as 888.com where I normally play and, on my pc (no frills netbook) anyhow, multi-tabling seems impossible (which along with the Fri night booze is why I’ve lost the lot – single table play needs way too much patience!). Don’t get me wrong I think the forum, players and TV show are brill but the actual interface is just not all that great! I just wish the software was up to same spec as everything else about skypoker
    Posted by Woldulp

fwiw the 888 software  caused me no end of problems , painfully  slow to load , and  hogging  a lot of  my  cpu ,  bwin tho is  a pleasure to use :)