You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hand For Hand please

OopnorthOopnorth Member Posts: 157
edited January 2012 in Community Suggestions
Im relatively new here, and win even less, but I wondered if theres a specific reason why SKY with its 6 seater format doesnt use hand for hand ? Been at least 2 situations where I have mistakenly lost a couple of pound because I chose not to slow down a game in order to ensure an extra few pennies.
Maybe I should just do the same as the oppos on another table but if there is a cash differential for each position, surely its just good practice to make those hand for hand.

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2012
    They do use hand for hand

Or maybe it's not enabled on every tourney (not sure?).

• Options
    aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
    edited January 2012
    h4h in tourneys happens at the first money i.e 2 before the bubble and then at 7 handed i believe
  • Options
    OopnorthOopnorth Member Posts: 157
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Hand For Hand please:
    h4h in tourneys happens at the first money i.e 2 before the bubble and then at 7 handed i believe
    Posted by aiken2001
    Can someone explain this one to me, maybe its because im in 2 quid deep stacks.
    Ive never seen tables play out hands, pause for the other, then next hand , Am i missing something here ?
  • Options
    kazzzzkazzzz Member Posts: 29
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Hand For Hand please:
    In Response to Re: Hand For Hand please : Can someone explain this one to me, maybe its because im in 2 quid deep stacks. Ive never seen tables play out hands, pause for the other, then next hand , Am i missing something here ?
    Posted by Oopnorth
    What I have noticed it they play hand for hand down to the money, but once in the money it's not hand for hand even when the money changes at every position, so therefore you are better off slow playing each hand if you are short stacked.
  • Options
    aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
    edited January 2012
    When it was announced it came out into most of the big tourneys with the promise that the rest would follow and then was announced that everything was now H4H if they have missed some of the smaller ones should only be time before they are caught back up.