You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

cancelled registrations

madmackemmadmackem Member Posts: 6
edited January 2012 in Team Talk
im absolutely sikened about something that just happened .i cancelled my registration accidently,i didnt realise i was already auto put in mtt .but y have i not been able to get back in .i won mny ticket,yet even though i cancelled it surely i should get my money back .but sky poker have kept it.im extremely unhappy about this i was really looking forward to it.surely though having won my seat fair n square i should be able to buy back in not lose my money to sky poker this is very bad.wht do you think.

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2012
    In Response to cancelled registrations:
    im absolutely sikened about something that just happened .i cancelled my registration accidently,i didnt realise i was already auto put in mtt .but y have i not been able to get back in .i won mny ticket,yet even though i cancelled it surely i should get my money back .but sky poker have kept it.im extremely unhappy about this i was really looking forward to it.surely though having won my seat fair n square i should be able to buy back in not lose my money to sky poker this is very bad.wht do you think.
    Posted by madmackem
    Hi Madmackem.
    If you cancel your registration by accident, the quickest resolution it to contact Customer Services through their live chat facility. They would have been able to re-register for you.

If you bought into an MTT Directly and cancelled, your entry fee would be re-funded immediately, however, if you satellited into the MTT, the registration fee is not automatically re-funded and you need to contact Customer Services. Again the quickest way is through the live chat facility.

If you haven't already done so, why not contact them, explain the situation in a nice friendly manner, they may be able to enter you again on another night or give you a refund.

Remember, it costs nothing to be polite.

Good Luck.