You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cricket holiday money

shagga7777shagga7777 Member Posts: 4
edited January 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat

Again i managed to win the money for a 2 week holiday for me, wife and 2 kids. Check lastest cricket scores on international test matches around the world. You need a team who looks a cert to win, with only one innings left to play....eg England v Pakistan, saturday morning 28TH Jan 2012. England were 14 for no wicket, chasing 145 to win...a cert ? Pakistan were 150/1 to win the game.......Cricket is a funny old game (forget football being a funny old game ), google collapsed in cricket, were one team has a night mare, looks set to win and loses, the amount of times it happens is breath taking. In the 70`s England were 500/1 to win a game against Australia, 3 Aussie cricketers had a bet on England to win on the last day and won thousands !!!!!! 
Saturday morning i had my normal 10 pound bet on the outsider ( Pakistan ) and by 2 o`clock and £1500 richer i had booked a 2 week holiday for my family.
I keep a record of these bets, since 2005 i have place 21 similar bets, costing £210, severn of these were winning bets, showing a return of £11,400

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Cricket holiday money:
    Again i managed to win the money for a 2 week holiday for me, wife and 2 kids. Check lastest cricket scores on international test matches around the world. You need a team who looks a cert to win, with only one innings left to play....eg England v Pakistan, saturday morning 28TH Jan 2012. England were 14 for no wicket, chasing 145 to win...a cert ? Pakistan were 150/1 to win the game.......Cricket is a funny old game (forget football being a funny old game ), google collapsed in cricket, were one team has a night mare, looks set to win and loses, the amount of times it happens is breath taking. In the 70`s England were 500/1 to win a game against Australia, 3 Aussie cricketers had a bet on England to win on the last day and won thousands !!!!!!  Saturday morning i had my normal 10 pound bet on the outsider ( Pakistan ) and by 2 o`clock and £1500 richer i had booked a 2 week holiday for my family. I keep a record of these bets, since 2005 i have place 21 similar bets, costing £210, severn of these were winning bets, showing a return of £11,400
    Posted by shagga7777
    Where did u get 150/1 ?

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Cricket holiday money:
    In Response to Cricket holiday money : Where did u get 150/1 ?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Probably from his wife. :P
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Cricket holiday money : Probably from his wife. :P
    Posted by splashies
    No your boyfriend, obvious now were your get your using name from....  :PP 
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Cricket holiday money : Where did u get 150/1 ?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    under order racing, ogile road, Walsall
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: Cricket holiday money : No your boyfriend, obvious now were your get your using name from....  :PP 
    Posted by shagga7777
    Hilarious!

Theres no way you got 150/1 on Pakistan to win.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited January 2012
    I'd be amazed if you got 150/1 on that, fair play if you did. On that pitch, with Ajmal and Rehman, I would've been delighted if I got offered 20/1, tbh. 

I got 10/11 on Aus to win the 4th test, and 9/4 on Ajmal to get the most Pakistan wickets in the series, so should get a few quid from that :)
  • Options
    cleaverjimcleaverjim Member Posts: 1,070
    edited January 2012
    dream on.150/1 pmsl,,You are delerious