You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Champion Hurdle

WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
edited January 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Is it just me or does Unaccompanied look too good to pass up at 25/1?

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited January 2012
    its just you, huricane fly is a machine and if it runs it will not be beat!!!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited January 2012
    Wilhelm

Why dont you put it to the test and enter the Naps Table.

If you only napped Unaccompanied and it won at those odds you would probably be in the money

And you could have fun with the other 14 selections as well.

Go on you know you want to join us

Father V
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited January 2012
    im still of the hope better ground and fast run 2m will show oscars well in a better light. he was put in his place by the fly on sunday, yet that was a more improved run from him it was just the fly was awesome. id sooner take him on for something at a price e/w meself, worse e/w shots than the mare Wilhelm, considering she was half the price before sunday. im always sceptical of triumph form though and that would include her, grandouet and Zarkander. id sooner put my faith come the day in either of the neptune runners from last year, oscars which i mentioned, and/or rock on ruby, and considering the latter allowed binocular to come back and pip him at christmas, he unfortunately probably wont be good enough (though hes improved alot this year and likes the battle of the hill)
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited January 2012
    just to note i was really looking forward to spirit son returning to action and then lining up in this race, shame he wont