You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Find Player

MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
Not sure if the done thing is to add to that massive "What improvements" thread or make suggestions in their own thread so I'll do the latter.

Currently the find player function just lists the tables a player is at or the tournaments they are in and gives you the option to view the lobby of that tournament.  If the tournament has hundreds of people in then it is still very difficult to find that person.

Ideally when you go to view lobby via the find person function it should take you directly to the page in the lobby that the person is in.  That way you could go directly to their table instead of paging through hundreds of names still looking for them.

Comments

• Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited November 2009
    Your right it is very annoying looking for friends whne there is 100's of players, come on sky im sure it could be "simple's" to fix
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Find Player:
    Not sure if the done thing is to add to that massive "What improvements" thread or make suggestions in their own thread so I'll do the latter. Currently the find player function just lists the tables a player is at or the tournaments they are in and gives you the option to view the lobby of that tournament.  If the tournament has hundreds of people in then it is still very difficult to find that person. Ideally when you go to view lobby via the find person function it should take you directly to the page in the lobby that the person is in.  That way you could go directly to their table instead of paging through hundreds of names still looking for them.
    Posted by Machka
    I agree that this would be a good improvement.
    In the mean time, are you aware that you can sort the list of players by player name in the tournament lobby?
    You just have to click on the words "Player Name" at the top of the list. This allows you to find a player much quicker.
    I hope that this helps.
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2009
    Not sure how I overlooked the sort by options, 20 years in the IT industry and now I look like the mere novice!

Thanks.