You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

why arent the cards turned over when an allin on cash tables?

shanks246shanks246 Member Posts: 12
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
I play Betfair, Full Tilt, VC, and other sites, all of which show the cards when allin on cash tables.
Sky should follow suit as it makes playing the game far more enjoyable.
I want to see my oppo's cards to see whether I am fav or not. Also, thelosing player's cards are not shown to the winning  player which drives me nuts.
Please look into this, and any other player comments appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    In Response to why arent the cards turned over when an allin on cash tables?:
    I play Betfair, Full Tilt, VC, and other sites, all of which show the cards when allin on cash tables. Sky should follow suit as it makes playing the game far more enjoyable. I want to see my oppo's cards to see whether I am fav or not. Also, thelosing player's cards are not shown to the winning  player which drives me nuts. Please look into this, and any other player comments appreciated. Cheers.
    Posted by shanks246
    Had this very discussion on here and totally agree, if you have paid to call then you should have the right to see your opponents cards, the "muck loosing hand option" should be removed in my opinion.
    In live play the player would sometimes call a small bet for information even if he knows he is beat, seen it a lot. there is a lot of value seing what your opponent is calling/raising with.
    You can of course if it has gone to a showdown get the information from the hand history option, i know it is not ideal but it is there.
    Gary 
  • Options
    YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited July 2009
    As Gary said, the information is available in the new Hand Histories.

It is not compulsory to show your cards when all-in untill it comes to the showdown. I play live cash a lot, and it's very rare to see people turn their cards up before they get to a showdown, even if they have the nuts. I know a lot of online sites that do show them immediatley, but that's just their preference.