You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

REGERISTING ONLY

TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
hi guys ,wondered if any1 could help me ?.......since the site was updated,a couple of weeks ago,every time i log in to sky poker ,i have to scroll down and click regeristing only for mtt and stt ..............thats every time i log in ,how do u get it to stay on {regestering only} permenantly ,its starting to get a bit of a pain now ,it never used 2 b like this,mayb its me not doing something right ,can any1 help?ty ten.......

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    exactly the same here TenOf
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey there guys,

i'll take a look at this one for you and see if anything can be done. please accept my apologies if it's causing you a bit of a headache.

Rich
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2009
    In Response to REGERISTING ONLY:
    hi guys ,wondered if any1 could help me ?.......since the site was updated,a couple of weeks ago,every time i log in to sky poker ,i have to scroll down and click regeristing only for mtt and stt ..............thats every time i log in ,how do u get it to stay on {regestering only} permenantly ,its starting to get a bit of a pain now ,it never used 2 b like this,mayb its me not doing something right ,can any1 help?ty ten.......
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Hi There,

We are in the process of reverting this setting back to how it worked previously.

I.E. when you enter the site, tournaments which have either already started or are not yet open for registration will be hidden.

Apologies for the inconvenience whilst we work to get this change live, it will be done as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Adam
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Rich/Adam...get them to get rid of this betting 1/4 or 1/2 a chip malarky to while your at it lol :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    ty sky rich and sky adam for ur replies
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: REGERISTING ONLY:
    Thanks Rich/Adam...get them to get rid of this betting 1/4 or 1/2 a chip malarky to while your at it lol :)
    Posted by diablo_pez
    why? that is one of the best  updates they did.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i mean betting 220.50 chips for example

they wouldn't let me slice a chip in half when i played live so why on here?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    THANK YOU RICH ,THIS PROBLEM HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED ,TOP MAN