You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New software feature thread

sikassikas Member Posts: 857
edited February 2012 in Community Suggestions
so we all heard the announcement for the new client/software build that will include syncronised breaks, late registration and resizeable tables all announced

i would also like to see....

*bet slider shortcut buttons i.e. customizeable preset bet-size buttons instead of 2x-3x-4x-all in preflop and 1/2 3/4 POT, ALL in post flop i would have 2x-2.2x-3x-POT PREFLOP, and Postflop, i would prob have 52%-65%-80% of the pot (this feature is included in a rivals software, but is so good, i wish sky had it)

*raise to box- in the custom raise box, if u raise to 125 and some 1 reraises to 320 and i wanna make it 800, i wish i sould just type raise to '800' instead of doing some mental arithmetic and having to write 675

*to be able to save Hand histories to hard disk

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2012
    In Response to New software feature thread:
    so we all heard the announcement for the new client/software build that will include syncronised breaks, late registration and resizeable tables all announced i would also like to see.... *bet slider shortcut buttons i.e. customizeable preset bet-size buttons instead of 2x-3x-4x-all in preflop and 1/2 3/4 POT, ALL in post flop i would have 2x-2.2x-3x-POT PREFLOP, and Postflop, i would prob have 52%-65%-80% of the pot (this feature is included in a rivals software, but is so good, i wish sky had it) *raise to box- in the custom raise box, if u raise to 125 and some 1 reraises to 320 and i wanna make it 800, i wish i sould just type raise to '800' instead of doing some mental arithmetic and having to write 675 *to be able to save Hand histories to hard disk
    Posted by sikas
    I'd prefer if the software, HH & TV console software showed the raise total rather than this 'raise for' figure, because I find I get a bit lost if there's multiple reraises.

Even the TV folks get it wrong sometimes too. For example if someone raises to 30, is 3-bet to 90 and then they 4-bet 'for 150' the commentator often says "he's made it 150 so the other guys gotta call 60". No, he made it 180.