You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

poker points

OXONATOXONAT Member Posts: 12
edited February 2012 in Community Suggestions

ive got nearly 1600 poker points  i dont like the freeerolls cos always 600players taking hours for peanuts. these are dead points to me now why dont u do freerolls with a limit of 100 people only paying top 5.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_JordanSky_Jordan Member Posts: 734
    edited January 2012
    Hi Oxonat,

This is a dilemma we face as many people want to use their poker points in freerolls and therefore capping it at 100 people would mean a lot would miss out.

Needless to say, this will have an impact on us as a business, therefore we cannot cap our freerolls at such a low number.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • Options
    tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 49
    edited January 2012
    Am i right in saying that 1000 points this month will earn me a £10 bonus (£15 last month ) what if I play 4 X 50 point freerolls do I then fall into the .8p per point thus receiving only £6.40. 800 x .8p
    If this is the case then those FREEROLLS have cost me £3.60p
    Yesterday i played 3 tables for over 5 hours and earned 61 points  enough for one 50 point freeroll with a few left over.  albeit on 2p 4p tables which as a pensioner is all I can afford
    I recon that I have to play over 100 hours per month to reach 1000 points others playing mini stakes on 1 table would have to play about 15 hours to accumalate 50 points to play one freeroll
    These are not free any court in the land would agree
    What should happen is that you are docked 50 points for entry but these are returned once you play a hand which proves you have turned up
  • Options
    rob12345rob12345 Member Posts: 341
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    Am i right in saying that 1000 points this month will earn me a £10 bonus (£15 last month ) what if I play 4 X 50 point freerolls do I then fall into the .8p per point thus receiving only £6.40. 800 x .8p If this is the case then those FREEROLLS have cost me £3.60p Yesterday i played 3 tables for over 5 hours and earned 61 points  enough for one 50 point freeroll with a few left over.  albeit on 2p 4p tables which as a pensioner is all I can afford I recon that I have to play over 100 hours per month to reach 1000 points others playing mini stakes on 1 table would have to play about 15 hours to accumalate 50 points to play one freeroll These are not free any court in the land would agree What should happen is that you are docked 50 points for entry but these are returned once you play a hand which proves you have turned up
    Posted by tosca21
    yea seem to like that could work but i never play freeroll so my points are no use to me
  • Options
    lions86lions86 Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2012
    Have to agree with OXONAT here. I was just about to start a new thread about it. I have 7k+ poker points, which I can't do anything with. £50 and £100 freerolls are completely pointless for the majority of us. Having a rewards scheme, where we can use the points to buy gifts or tournament tickets would be a much better idea don't you think?
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited February 2012
    Go to page 19 on community suggestions.
    Poker points-what can we do with them, started by bigshann.
    This has been going on since the sky forum was set up.  If sky was gonna bring in a store they would of done it some time ago.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    so what your saying is sky poker dont give a **** what we say so they might as well scrap forums too this site is that bad there aving to do daft tournements like timed poker now if u dont like that ur very limited so poor this site is now.
    Posted by OXONAT
    They've done LOADS of stuff over the years that's been asked for by the players, mostly via the forums. Sure in this particular case they haven't given the option to 'spend' points on shop items. Unfair to say they don't give a **** so may as well scrap the forums.