You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ARSENAL 5/1 TO WIN

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited February 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Arsenal 1-0 down at ht 5/1 looks big seeing as they beat sunderland 2-1 last week despite being 1-0 down with 15 minutes left

Comments

• Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited February 2012
    thanks for the memories wenger but now its time to go
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: ARSENAL 5/1 TO WIN:
    thanks for the memories wenger but now its time to go
    Posted by andybuck
    Think your right unfortunatly. i know arsenal are nowhere near city,united or chelsea in terms of rescourses
    but they should be easily on a par with spurs. some of this is down to wenger but how much is down to the board of the club.
    i know fabregas was always going to go to barcelona but why lat him and nasri go so close together modric was desperate to go to chelsea but levy said no and stuck to it. if the club are running to a set budget and wenger has to generate revenue from sales then they should be open about it and not heap all the blame on wenger, having said all that he has wasted plenty of money over the past 3/4 years on players such as Chamakh,gervinho,arteta and oxlaide chamberlain.
    he also seems to ignore the fact that arsenal cant defend and defence is what wins trophies.
  • Options
    1rivera1rivera Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2012
    Sunderland had hard game ot Boro before that 2  1 defeat. ARSENAL had tough game and travel before this defeat. We deserved this 2  0. Same hard working team ethhic as 1973 cup winnners. Get your 50p on SUNDERLAND to win cup
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: ARSENAL 5/1 TO WIN:
    Sunderland had hard game ot Boro before that 2  1 defeat. ARSENAL had tough game and travel before this defeat. We deserved this 2  0. Same hard working team ethhic as 1973 cup winnners. Get your 50p on SUNDERLAND to win cup
    Posted by 1rivera
    home draw next round, avoid spurs you might have to dust of your bob stokoe hats although looking at the telly covarage of last night bentner already has. good luck and enjoy it wouldnt be surprised if your O,neill wonderland is short lived as he may well be on his way to arsenal,chelsea,spurs or hopefully (although i cant see it) england in the summer. 
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited February 2012
    wouldnt have bet them if they were 5000/1, they're a bad lot. can't see them playing champs league again for a long long time either, big time rebuilding job needed, and if RVP stays, I'll eat my hat
  • Options
    DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    edited February 2012
     if RVP stays, I'll eat my hat
    Posted by BELL_POKER

Could you do it live on a show with Tikay and Orford please? Lol