You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Trouble logging in to sky poker

BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
I get the message;

" The server www.skypoker.com at DSL Router requires a username and password.Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).
"

It then asks for a username and password for a server and mentions something about 401 authentification. When this happens I can get onto every other website but not skypoker (hence I haven't played for the last few days). Trying to hyperlink from skybet doesn't work either.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey there,

thanks for this info. i'm sending this straight over to the poker team for investigation. hopefully they'll get back to you with a solution soon.

thanks for being patient.

Rich
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited November 2009
    In case anyone else gets the same problem.

This is a known firmware problem on the sky broadband router. A website, usually the first in your start group (hence skypoker for me) will just not be accessible while every other one will be. Switching the router off and switching it back on again will solve it.