You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Post match chat

Giant811Giant811 Member Posts: 613
edited February 2012 in Community Suggestions
At the end of MTTs there are only 10-15 seconds for a polite gg/wp until the table auto-closes, and at the end of a HU SNG there is no option at all to congratulate the winner or discuss the match. Please give the players the option for a post-match chat.

Comments

• Options
    moorey80moorey80 Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2011
    excelent idea some times you are chatting go out  mid conversation and dont even get chance too say bye (because a slow tiper), so there fore feel rude not congratulating someone ect , having the option to keep chat going is a MUST....
  • Options
    Sky_JordanSky_Jordan Member Posts: 734
    edited September 2011
    Hi guys,

I like the idea! The oportunity for some gratitude is always welcome on Sky Poker.

I am not sure if this can be implemented easily but I will pass it on and see if it is something we can push on site.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited September 2011
    I made the same suggestion back in 2010, nothing came of it unfortunately.

The original thread is here:

Tables closing at the end of a tournament
  • Options
    _keenberg_keenberg Member Posts: 118
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Post match chat:
    At the end of MTTs there are only 10-15 seconds for a polite gg/wp until the table auto-closes, and at the end of a HU SNG there is no option at all to congratulate the winner or discuss the match. Please give the players the option for a post-match chat.
    Posted by Giant811
    agree - timebank needs extending too - give us time plz SkyPoker !!! max respek, Giantberg
  • Options
    step7step7 Member Posts: 298
    edited February 2012
    +1 post match chat 1 minute would do! HU tables insta shutting is just mean