You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DARTS PREDICTIONS

mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
edited March 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
WADE 8-5 PAINTER
BARNEY 8-5 HAMILTON
TAYLOR 8-5 WHITLOCK
LEWIS 7-7 ANDERSON

LUCKY 15

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2012
    It's fast becoming my favourite sport to watch on TV.

You nailed it last week MKGoooon, but I reckon betting wud impair my enjoyment.

I'll go with what I think/want to happen, just for fun (this cud be dangerous in't morning if I'm right)

Wade to blow Painter away, 8-4 after going up early.

Barney to blow Hamilton away after a tight start, 8-5

Taylor n Whitlock to be the game of the night, but the power to show his class n win 8-5

Can't rly argue with your 7-7 for the last game, but reckon Lewis will under-estimate Anderson, and lose 8-6 after falling behind early.

Love the feathers!!!!!

#OiOiOi
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: DARTS PREDICTIONS:
    It's fast becoming my favourite sport to watch on TV. You nailed it last week MKGoooon, but I reckon betting wud impair my enjoyment. I'll go with what I think/want to happen, just for fun (this cud be dangerous in't morning if I'm right) Wade to blow Painter away, 8-4 after going up early. Barney to blow Hamilton away after a tight start, 8-5 Taylor n Whitlock to be the game of the night, but the power to show his class n win 8-5 Can't rly argue with your 7-7 for the last game, but reckon Lewis will under-estimate Anderson, and lose 8-6 after falling behind early. Love the feathers!!!!! #OiOiOi
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    oioioi,luv it,lol
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: DARTS PREDICTIONS:
    Paid for my nite already with 1st prediction wade 8-6 :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    n1,could have been 8-5 if wade didnt hit 5 first dart going for 76 when it was 7-5 :-(