You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

3k starting chips for all 8pm Main Events

sikassikas Member Posts: 857
edited March 2012 in Community Suggestions
plus any mtt thats over £20 that isnt already a deepstack i.e. survivor final, £22 bounty hunter...i just think the amount of 'play' should reflect the buyin

Comments

• Options
    rob12345rob12345 Member Posts: 341
    edited February 2012
    In Response to 3k starting chips for all 8pm Main Events:
    plus any mtt thats over £20 that isnt already a deepstack i.e. survivor final, £22 bounty hunter...i just think the amount of 'play' should reflect the buyin
    Posted by sikas
    yea deffo should do we are paying more so should get more chips and to play depper
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2012
    Not neccesserily, there should be faster tournaments with bigger buy ins too.

There is a lack of these atm, highest daily one is a £5.50 buy in velo, with the Thews@10 the only exception on a Tuesday (£10)

• Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: 3k starting chips for all 8pm Main Events:
    Not neccesserily, there should be faster tournaments with bigger buy ins too. There is a lack of these atm, highest daily one is a £5.50 buy in velo, with the Thews@10 the only exception on a Tuesday (£10)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i agree, there should be a 'thews @ 10' on everynight
  • Options
    bigal36903bigal36903 Member Posts: 1,011
    edited February 2012
    i completely agree. ther shud be more play in your stack when you are paying 20 or 30 quid for a game. the 2000 chips u get is a little on the small size when u can get 2500 or 3000 in a sat, why cant u get these stacks in the mains which cost alot more..

not that people would last long, they wud not. but it give you more play..

not one bad beat and u r virually out
  • Options
    bigal36903bigal36903 Member Posts: 1,011
    edited February 2012
    a 3k starting stack would be nice for 33 quid games and maybe a 2500 starting stack for 22 quid games..

sounds reasonable to me. slightly more play and a chance to come back if you lose a good pot
  • Options
    Sky_JordanSky_Jordan Member Posts: 734
    edited March 2012
    Hi guys, 

It's a nice idea, one that I have passed on.

I'm just not sure that with extra chips, how much it will affect other tournaments and people entering multiple tables.

I'll see what comes of it though.

Cheers,
    Jordan