You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Password Protected HU table

djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
edited March 2012 in Community Suggestions

Hi,as you may know we organize a few HU tournaments here on SKY, the only problem is everytime we try and join someone else joins before the 2 players in the tournament can join...

is there any chance we could have in Sit n Goes a password protected HU turbo £1.05 table?

we have 64 players in first round thats a best of 3.

possible 180 matches first round...

it would be very helpful 

thanks

toby

Comments

• Options
    Sky_JordanSky_Jordan Member Posts: 734
    edited March 2012
    Hi Toby,

I understand where you are coming from here, however, it is not something we could do unfortunately.

Firstly, it would require a massive build from our end to allow this, as well as time management etc. Also, it may put some players off the site by only being limited to a few HU tables.

There has been talk of implementing a private tournament option, whereby you will be able to create your own tournaments and passwords, however this may be a while off yet.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here!

Jordan
  • Options
    djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Password Protected HU table:
    Hi Toby, I understand where you are coming from here, however, it is not something we could do unfortunately. Firstly, it would require a massive build from our end to allow this, as well as time management etc. Also, it may put some players off the site by only being limited to a few HU tables. There has been talk of implementing a private tournament option, whereby you will be able to create your own tournaments and passwords, however this may be a while off yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here! Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan

ok no problems, i thought it would be as easy as flicking a switch :)