You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

my big bet for cheltenham

andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
edited March 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
i keep going in at 7s and 13to2 and 6s all EW on voler la vedette in the world hurdle with out big bucks,,for me all being well a good bet not to be missed,,for me EW bet to nowt

Comments

• Options
    moonooomoonooo Member Posts: 554
    edited March 2012
    Been ALOT of money for Thousand Stars the past 2days..Was 22/1 friday night, now into 9/1 on the exchanges..Thousand Stars would of beat Oscar Whiskey with an xtra 10yards when they met at Aintree..So i can see why people are risking e/w on this 1.
  • Options
    Big_BucksBig_Bucks Member Posts: 205
    edited March 2012
    Well done mate, i was genuinly worried coming to the 2nd last :O but the champ come out on top :D weeee loveeeeeeee youuuu big bucks <3
  • Options
    mickgil75mickgil75 Member Posts: 328
    edited March 2012
    In Response to my big bet for cheltenham:
    i keep going in at 7s and 13to2 and 6s all EW on voler la vedette in the world hurdle with out big bucks,,for me all being well a good bet not to be missed,,for me EW bet to nowt
    Posted by andybuck
    it was a good ew bet,dunno why it ran across the track like that,looked the all over winner, guess ae lynch felt soz 4 ruby. lol
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    won hundreds on the race my god the beer is going down well
  • Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited March 2012
    well done mate good tip and the other tips from today and yesterday are great info keep them coming
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    not sure i can put them up tmoz,,im in the pub at 12 my mate doesnt  normally do it till about 12.30 ish,{HE} ran a blinder voler
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited March 2012
    brains done in not 1 in frame help mummy
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2012
    great shout, great ride by ANdy Lynch and gave her a chamce up the rail, but always nice knowing youve a gauranteed winner jumping the last! mares 7 Ib allowance a big help and never in doubt w/o the now 4 time champ

the big girl done good. voler la vadette didnt do too bad either
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: my big bet for cheltenham:
    great shout, great ride by ANdy Lynch and gave her a chamce up the rail, but always nice knowing youve a gauranteed winner jumping the last! mares 7 Ib allowance a big help and never in doubt w/o the now 4 time champ   the big girl done good. voler la vadette didnt do too bad either
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    HE ran a blinder MR END
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: my big bet for cheltenham:
    In Response to Re: my big bet for cheltenham : HE ran a blinder MR END
    Posted by andybuck
    he certainly did, 4 world hurdle titles no mean feat, great horse. the mare ran well too, left all soft ground form behind her
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,306
    edited March 2012
    well done andybuck