You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The SUNDAY 10 Seater Deepstack 7pm

Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Due to popular demand the weekend 7.00pm deepstacks have switched places so tonight we have the following structure.

Buyin £10.00 + £1.00
Starting Chips 5000
Blinds 12 minutes
And yes as the title says this is a 10 seater game.

For those of you who can't afford to sit in the Primo and still want a good long structured game, upwards of 4 hours play, why not give the 7.00 Deepstack a try, you know it makes sense:)

So far we have ONE registered.....ME lol

Comments

• Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    Its gd value but prefer the cheaper ones
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,633
    edited November 2009
    i,ll be playing,proberbly,hopefully
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    might be  in  depends  on  what  time  i get  home  from pub
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,633
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The SUNDAY 10 Seater Deepstack 7pm:
    Posted by scrumdown
    you,ll be drunk then ;)
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Unfortuately this is outside my BR.
    What has happened to the Orfordable for tonight. That one is just on the top limit of my BR.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Unfortuately this is outside my BR. What has happened to the Orfordable for tonight. That one is just on the top limit of my BR.
    Posted by apollo_11
    The Offordable has now been moved to Saturday night.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Posted by scrumdown
    Don't forget that with the deepstack structure you can sit out the first few levels and still have a playable stack.
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited November 2009
    im in kiwini but i think if the suits offered a gauranteed prize pool there would be more players all the gauranteed pools for deepstacks exept 1 the 815 suit the players with deep pockets
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    im in kiwini but i think if the suits offered a gauranteed prize pool there would be more players all the gauranteed pools for deepstacks exept 1 the 815 suit the players with deep pockets
    Posted by paparon
    I do agree with you that getting a guarantee on these games would be nice but I think before that will happen we need to show that we can get enough players in the games to justify a guarantee.  For the last two weeks when this game was on a Saturday we have had just 11 & 13 players hence the move to Sunday to see if we can get more players involved. 
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i know kiwini  i was there on both occasions i am in for now but if the numbers are smilar tonight i will probably pull out. its one of the best poker tournies on sky but when the buy ins are at this level the fields are lucky to break 30 i would like to be wrong and see the numbers rising .wishfull thinking ?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i know kiwini  i was there on both occasions i am in for now but if the numbers are smilar tonight i will probably pull out. its one of the best poker tournies on sky but when the buy ins are at this level the fields are lucky to break 30 i would like to be wrong and see the numbers rising .wishfull thinking ?
    Posted by paparon
    I'm hoping that the move to Sunday is going to make a BIG improvement in numbers, if not then i'm afraid this tournament is doomed.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    So far we have 5
  • Options
    silversun6silversun6 Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2009
    Im in, was looking forward to the usual orfordable tourney on sundays after a gruelling day at work, but i think i can stretch to a tenner

see you all there
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Now into double figures             10
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Well we finally finished up with 24, a little disappointing but at least its better than the 11 & 13 we had for the last two Saturday games.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i pulled out kiwini i just thought the numbers were still to low i put this to you .make offordables all weekend and the numbers will go to over 100 11 quid is still to much for some players bankroll the 715 deepie was only 220 and got over 60 entries  it seems that its the 715 one for me kiwini even the sleepstack only gets 40 or maybe a few more i think the way to go is put on offordables all weekend i like the 10 seaters but the only ones which get decent fields are the lower buy in