You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP Sunday and Monday and its????????????

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi

Yup Sunday and Monday, its the beautiful Lisa-Marie, she will probaly be playing cash, or MTT,s or both, I am sure you will be told by Lisa-Marie.

Comments

• Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Barry!

I will indeed keep you all updated. Hope to see you on the tables x
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PTP Sunday and Monday and its????????????:
    Thanks Barry! I will indeed keep you all updated. Hope to see you on the tables x
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Hi Lisa

Hope you dont mind, but thought you may apreciate a little reminder for the 7.30 deepsatck? :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Barry! I will indeed keep you all updated. Hope to see you on the tables x
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Hi Lisa-Marie

Thank you and will defo see you later xx

And what happened last night, I laughed to be honest, cos tikay lost too, I promise you it was allright :)
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PTP Sunday and Monday and its???????????? : Hi Lisa Hope you dont mind, but thought you may apreciate a little reminder for the 7.30 deepsatck? :)
    Posted by acebarry10

Since I'm playing on skys' account this eve I think I'll have to confine myself to the 7pm Deepie or the 8pm Bounty hunter and take it from there!

..DYMs later a must though ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PTP Sunday and Monday and its???????????? : Since I'm playing on skys' account this eve I think I'll have to confine myself to the 7pm Deepie or the 8pm Bounty hunter and take it from there! ..DYMs later a must though ;)
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Hi Lisa-Marie

That has to be a BIG YES ;), have you heard from tikay, unusually, he hasnt been in the forum today?, ah I see he has registered for the deepy and main event :)