You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

AC Milan. Value or No Value

ALFIE123ALFIE123 Member Posts: 287
edited April 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Just seen that AC are 4/1 to beat Barca.

Now i know Barcelona are a very good team but does that make Milan such a ridiculous price.
Milan have won their last 4 games and surely must be worth few quid.

Comments

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited March 2012
    I'm considering sticking a couple of quid on Barcelona's opponents in every La Liga game next season (with the exception of Real Madrid). With the prices that you can get on Barca's opponents, if they lose twice, that's your money back already.

I shall save my "I hate Barca and Real Madrid 'cause they just win everything and make La Liga boring" rant for another day. They should sell Messi to Donny for a fiver, and Ronaldo to Pompey for 50p, just to even things up a bit.

BTW, I think 4/1 is worth a punt, considering Milan are at home.
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited March 2012
    Personally i think this is a game to just enjoy !  and not bet on.  Barca are probably the best team in europe,  Milan are on form and 4/1 is an ok price.   Not worth betting on still for me though.    Just enjoy a wonderful game.
  • Options
    ALFIE123ALFIE123 Member Posts: 287
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: AC Milan. Value or No Value:
    Personally i think this is a game to just enjoy !  and not bet on.  Barca are probably the best team in europe,  Milan are on form and 4/1 is an ok price.   Not worth betting on still for me though.    Just enjoy a wonderful game.
    Posted by 1267
    I quite agree with u 1267 and decided just to watch. Put a fiver on bayern and Sheffield utd instead
  • Options
    wilco40wilco40 Member Posts: 119
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: AC Milan. Value or No Value:
    I'm considering sticking a couple of quid on Barcelona's opponents in every La Liga game next season (with the exception of Real Madrid). With the prices that you can get on Barca's opponents, if they lose twice, that's your money back already. I shall save my "I hate Barca and Real Madrid 'cause they just win everything and make La Liga boring" rant for another day. They should sell Messi to Donny for a fiver, and Ronaldo to Pompey for 50p, just to even things up a bit. BTW, I think 4/1 is worth a punt, considering Milan are at home.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    We couldn't even afford him for that lol
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2012

i think milan will go through this on away goals......  1-1 draw

• Options
    murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited April 2012
    After seeing Milan play away at arsenal, i can see barca winning milan about 4 or 5-0