You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Badaboomski

shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
edited April 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Had Monterosso in the Dubai World Cup. Shame I'd got caned all day in every other race so had limited funds available to put on it. I have the £100 daily limit on deposits to stop myself going wild. It is always on festivals that I regret this limitation. Guess I can't complain at getting a 20/1 winner, just wish it was the first race so I could have lumped on.lol. I have had Monterosso every race since its first as I follow Mark Johnstons stable. It's a shame that he wasn't winning in the famous Green of the Johnston yard but thats what happens when your the feeder yard for Saeed Bin Suroors outfit. Top training performance by Mr Suroor though as not all the horses that go over continue to train on.

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited March 2012
    well done I had capponi.

By the way monterosso trained by al zarooni not suroor
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Badaboomski:
    well done I had capponi. By the way monterosso trained by al zarooni not suroor
    Posted by vaigret
    I realised after I wrote it that I'd made the mistake. I didn't want to edit the OP as people would think I am an after-timer.lol. Would have been a nice Forecast if we had combined our picks. Considering Capponi was also previously trained by Mark Johnston I usually would have had the forecast too. Guess I was reeling from the beating I had taken all day and missed a great opportunity to claw it all back and then some.lol
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited April 2012
    Yes would have been a good forecast and I am a fan of Mark Johnston too. Only problem his horses dont start at such long odds as they used to when he first started. And his practice of entering 2 or 3 horses in one race annoys me as I usually pick the wrong one LOL

By the way how about entering naps for the last two weeks in the table. You entered one so you get into the freeroll but how about selecting a horse in the last two weeks to see if you can overhaul the leaders.

Father V
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Badaboomski:
    Yes would have been a good forecast and I am a fan of Mark Johnston too. Only problem his horses dont start at such long odds as they used to when he first started. And his practice of entering 2 or 3 horses in one race annoys me as I usually pick the wrong one LOL By the way how about entering naps for the last two weeks in the table. You entered one so you get into the freeroll but how about selecting a horse in the last two weeks to see if you can overhaul the leaders. Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    The only reason I haven't been entering is because I am very forgetful. I seem to remember that its only a Saturday and you just pick your NAP for that day. If I'm correct then I'll definitely enter one this Saturday and next Saturday. I'm off now to see how far behind the leaders I am and how big my winners prices need to be to win. Don't want to put up a 6/1 NAP and find out I need some 'roughy' winners. As you'll be able to tell from my last comment I usually bet on Aussie Racing at 'stupid o'clock' in the morning. I'll be looking forward to taking down this NAPS table. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham