You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TREAD!

SirFrankSirFrank Member Posts: 197
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I love posting treads ....its a hobby! ...

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2009
    I would be so honored if you all thought of me as the "DAVID BRENT" of Sky poker...

I try to ....no i entertain...i look after, and put put you lot right where you all seem to be confused!

Although... women should have thier own site ....and im not being $exist ..as i HATE being a $exist!

But dont all you men wonder about they way women play! Now...why is that ...easy ...Once a month ...women go thought what is know as a period ! Now ...during this short space of time ...They can ...and often do make terrible poker decisions!

So i vote that online poker should only be for men ...and that women should have thier own poker site..That way they can play each other, no matter what time of the month it is ! They will all be at some point on the same wave lenght..

Just a thought provoking thought!

• Options
    edited November 2009
    I just wondered if you all could be a bit more echo freindly...and keep your thoughts and opinions short, and breif!

I hate to see all this paper and ink wasted....Please use the other side of this paper to reply ...ok ...

(Thx 4 ya suport)....see how u can save paper and ink..!

• Options
    edited November 2009
    This is a bit strange ...ive bee counting cards ! Funny how i end up with 52 all the time....is there a nack to "CARD COUNTING"...