You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

STT League Leaders.

daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Like  how is it possible to have that many points in 17 days? Mega multi tabling? Don't understand it at all.

He's played 6480 games and has a $4648 profit playing $12 averages.

Sorry if posting this is against the rules? Don't see why though as im heaping praise!
17jimifloyd0342603426 
87CHILLIE01612101622 
94Crackedup30149901529 
109Graveltrax4143601440Seated
64winner560321912943391852

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    great player, great bankroll and plenty of time to play imo
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    U get 12 points for winning £10 STT and 8 i think for second averaging 10. So no 17 has cashed in 340 or so games.

Works out about 20 win games a day and say a further 15 lose games going by his profit.

I have played him a few times and he is a very good stt player and does multi play
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    Plays 4 at a time, at least 8 hours a day 7 days a week.

Cashes more than any other player i've met as well. Approx 90% by my reckoning.

The man is a machine at poker. Always happy at second place for the points, after that he's all in.

Great guy as well.

His sharkscope may well not be correct too, as i does not take into account withdrawls.

I checked it one day at about 1700. a week later it showed -28.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    I've just started playing the £10 DYM this month and in 9/10 of the games I have sat in Jimi has been at the table.  To be honest I've started to miss him when he isn't there lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    he recently moved up from 5 to 10 quid, hence I havent played with him for a while.

I don't think he was earning enough from the 5's!

Trust me, when he raises, best to fold, 90% of the time he will take your chips.

Yet for some reason, if he is in the lobby, i won't shy away from playing with him. You genuinely know he rarely gives out a bad beat and wont reraise with rubbish.

Does anyone know his latest slogan?

When you play him and hover over his name, there is always a slogan. Lat time I looked it was 'if your not first, your last'
  • Options
    Hogg321Hogg321 Member Posts: 260
    edited November 2009
    6480/17 = 381 games per day

surely thats impossible? what type of game does he play? cant be 6 seaters cos scary SnGs you can do around 8 an hour = 47 hours a day, obviously impossible

dedication!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    no the 6480 is the total games played according to sharkscope

Profit shows 4648 but trust me, thats an age out.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: STT League Leaders.:
    no the 6480 is the total games played according to sharkscope Profit shows 4648 but trust me, thats an age out.
    Posted by Hale72
     Just because its not in his bankroll doesn't mean its not profit. That figure will be correct for the STT games he has played since Sky have been on sharkscope.

Withdrawals mean nothing, sharkscope just shows results not his bankroll
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    how did it go from +1700 to -28 in about a week then? I suppose he may have reset his stats, but it will tell you when they were reset.

I also know someone that won a televised velocity and she withdrew the cash. she did not know about sharkscope and when I showed her she was really shocked her total profit showed so little.

I also check mine, now and again and trust me, mine are not correct profit wise. I hardly ever play cash, and the little I did would only alter it by a few pounds.

But on my last check, Mine was over £200 out.

Now I know some of that is cash for points, but I rarely get over a fiver a month.

Someone once told me that clearing cookies and browsing history can affect it. Cant see how, but my lappy automatically clears everything on exit.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    no the 6480 is the total games played according to sharkscope Profit shows 4648 but trust me, thats an age out.
    Posted by Hale72
    Jimi plays £11 dyms only as far as i am aware. He multi tables and like others have said he is a top bloke.

Looks like he is earning a nice living from them.

This takes dedication, patience, perseverance and dicipline so credit where credit is due.

At least if he is on my table i know he's not going to do anything stupid or unpredictable. (unlike me lol)

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009
    how did it go from +1700 to -28 in about a week then? I suppose he may have reset his stats, but it will tell you when they were reset. I also know someone that won a televised velocity and she withdrew the cash. she did not know about sharkscope and when I showed her she was really shocked her total profit showed so little.
    Posted by Hale72
    Maybe he went on tilt and had a run at the 200£ STT

And just cos she won one tournie doesn't mean she will be in profit.  BIs can easily add up, I only really play the main 8om tournies...thats 11/11/11/22/33/11/33.  If I don't cash for a week my S S is -132.  And in these big field tournies you can go 20/30 entries without cashing.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Anyway, sharky right or not, he must be the top DYM player on the site.

Cracking bloke too.
  • Options
    Hogg321Hogg321 Member Posts: 260
    edited November 2009
    haha hale, i kinda figured  ;) still tons that is really ive only played 704
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    how did it go from +1700 to -28 in about a week then? I suppose he may have reset his stats, but it will tell you when they were reset. I also know someone that won a televised velocity and she withdrew the cash. she did not know about sharkscope and when I showed her she was really shocked her total profit showed so little. I also check mine, now and again and trust me, mine are not correct profit wise. I hardly ever play cash, and the little I did would only alter it by a few pounds. But on my last check, Mine was over £200 out. Now I know some of that is cash for points, but I rarely get over a fiver a month. Someone once told me that clearing cookies and browsing history can affect it. Cant see how, but my lappy automatically clears everything on exit.
    Posted by Hale72
     The reason for this could be that they satelited into the event. Unfortunatly from what I understand you have to buyin directly to the tournament to have it show up on sharkscope (I foud that out the hard way after a couple of open final tables never got put on :(
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    That might answer my query as well.

Had a couple of big cashes on a few freebies.

Taking into account cash for points, a few quid cash, etc and I still don't trust it, but it is closer now.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I do keep my own personal records on poker profits/loss so that I can break it right down into grouple (MTT, STT, Cash) This way I can find my most profitable game and which is not worth me doing. But generally Sharkscope says the same thing as my other records. I cant see how it is wrong really, everytime I look it tells me exactly what I expect it to say.

I dont think it include the Sunday £110 buyin game, and as I said before, tourneys you have qualified for etc. but I think its 99% accurate IMO.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I only ever use my 5 searches a day for the first five people I meet that I haven't scoped before.

It only gives a general idea as to ability, and I don't put that much faith in it.

For some reason, i have seen players literally 000's down and even a roi of -98% but still the lowest score i have seen is 50/100.