You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THE CARDS AND DOIND YOUR DOUGH

smills1987smills1987 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I havent been able to see the screen in the last two competitoons ive played in as it says something about rotating my seat. WHY IS THIS cos its lost me money

Comments

• Options
    smills1987smills1987 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2009
    I havent been able to see the screen in the last two competitIons ive played in as it says something about rotating my seat. WHY IS THIS cos its lost me money. You cant see any of the cards and its verry annoying. I PLAY ON HERE A LOT AND ITS KNEVER HAPPEND BEFORE.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    May be something to do with the poker upgrade a short time ago, if you dont get an answer here i suggest you contact customer care, If they dont know try skyrich, he's normally good for chasing things up and i recommend you put this question in the technical queries section.
  • Options
    AskiAski Member Posts: 263
    edited November 2009
    From what I can remember when Ive used the function you have 3 options

rotate clockwise rotate anticlockwise and close

Clicking one of the rotates will move your seat and once you are in the position you like, you just click close.

If the screen is coming up without your knowledge, do you see the close button or are you saying that this doesnt work either.

Have you reported it to Sky via the support option

IF you have and had no luck then it may be useful to post a screen shot so that those of us who are techies may be able to suggest something.

Also what browser are you using

I have to admit I use this every time I play, but I only get the option when I select it, it is next to the mini view button so maybe youve clicked on it by accident if you have been choosing mini view for your tables

Cant think of anything else without more info, but hopefully this may put you on the right track

Aski :)

#if it is a mini view issue then put your table on normal view and then hopefully you may see the options that will alow you to close the rotate seat box
  • Options
    chirkerchirker Member Posts: 160
    edited November 2009
    In Response to NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THE CARDS AND DOIND YOUR DOUGH:
    I haven't been able to see the screen in the last two competitions ive played in as it says something about rotating my seat. WHY IS THIS cos its lost me money
    Posted by smills1987
    Its happened to me, just close the table then launch it again, it should work. try not to rotate your seat until the game has started, i find this helps.
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THE CARDS AND DOIND YOUR DOUGH:
    I havent been able to see the screen in the last two competitIons ive played in as it says something about rotating my seat. WHY IS THIS cos its lost me money. You cant see any of the cards and its verry annoying. I PLAY ON HERE A LOT AND ITS KNEVER HAPPEND BEFORE.
    Posted by smills1987
    No idea why its donig this but soemone else has posted about this problem tonight as well.  Get in touch with sky the more people who report it the morelikely they are to say its an error on your computer (which seems to be an answer they like giving out)

Gareth