You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s

djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
edited April 2012 in Team Talk

id just like to say a big welcome to SKY TEAM DIAMOND,any competiton is good,and im sorry if you have not had a warmer arrival....id just like to say good luck all and lets make this a more friendlier place,after all its only a game of poker.. :)

Comments

• Options
    SammydridSammydrid Member Posts: 268
    edited April 2012
    Thanks man, Looking forward to coming up against some of you at the tables and I have to admit the acronym did make me laugh. :)
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,025
    edited April 2012
    Get the penicillin ready ! :-)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s:
    In Response to A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s : The world is not full of a**holes. But they are strategically placed so that you'll come across one everyday...... seem to keep bumping into u :O)
    Posted by tracybabe

wow , i post a nice welcome thread, and i get some abuse...try and be friendly...throw it in my face...guess you will be the spokesperson for team Diamond ..you didnt have to post that really did u..??

• Options
    tracybabetracybabe Member Posts: 28
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s : wow , i post a nice welcome thread, and i get some abuse...try and be friendly...throw it in my face...guess you will be the spokesperson for team Diamond ..you didnt have to post that really did u..??
    Posted by djblacke04[/Q

As u stated if your going to give it u got to be willing to get it back honey :O)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s :
    In Response to Re: A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s : wow , i post a nice welcome thread, and i get some abuse...try and be friendly...throw it in my face...guess you will be the spokesperson for team Diamond ..you didnt have to post that really did u..?? Posted by djblacke04[/Q As u stated if your going to give it u got to be willing to get it back honey :O)
    Posted by tracybabe

er yeah ok, i can take it all ,but just maybe this isnt the thread,just a thought,you could always start one of your own ,titled .. lets give it to DjBlacke04.... i dont mind .. but i was just trying to be nice.. :)

• Options
    jay1663jay1663 Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s : er yeah ok, i can take it all ,but just maybe this isnt the thread,just a thought,you could always start one of your own ,titled .. lets give it to DjBlacke04.... i dont mind .. but i was just trying to be nice.. :)
    Posted by djblacke04
    a big thank u for the warm welcome cant wait till cardiff
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s : a big thank u for the warm welcome cant wait till cardiff
    Posted by jay1663

good luck, at the tables..:)
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: A Big Welcome to the S T D.....s : wow , i post a nice welcome thread, and i get some abuse...try and be friendly...throw it in my face...guess you will be the spokesperson for team Diamond ..you didnt have to post that really did u..??
    Posted by djblacke04
    Hey Toby....

No Tracy isnt the spokesperson for Team Diamond lol but i must warn you she is a very strong minded lady... ;o)) - Now guys pleeeeeeease can we all just be friends?x
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited April 2012

STD PMT ?

As Toby said, welcome to Sky and we wish you all luck and look forward to the competition.

The difference in banter and hostility is sometimes clouded so let's all try and be friends.

• Options
    MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited April 2012
    STD PMT ? As Toby said, welcome to Sky and we wish you all luck and look forward to the competition. The difference in banter and hostility is sometimes clouded so let's all try and be friends.
    Posted by elsadog
    +1