You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

how abot this for a tall tale!

TramshedTramshed Member Posts: 40
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Could not belive it. Last night enterd a deep stack tournement, only16 runners i think. Was doing ok had squeezed up to abot 8k chips when my computer froze, had lost connection! Tried everything but server was down, was cursing sky broadband. Eventually gave up and went to bed. Got up this morning and the poker gods had smiled on me, finished 3rd and cashed for £6.40!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009

LOL . WP !!!!  you got your chat sorted jet ?

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    edited November 2009

Hi Tramshed

I was in that game and hit the bubble.

Short stacked but more than you and all I had to do was not bet and I would have got at least the £6.40. Even told myself this and kept folding even with goodish hands.

I was not in best position against you and twice other two players folded to your away and you won pots.

You know the rest people , I got annoyed, hit a good hand, got called all in and hooray another bubble!!!

Well done Tramshed your connection worked for you and it was a gg before you lost it. 

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    see  loseing  connection   works  for  some  people  lol
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009

UL FATHER V , WAS IN SIMILAR SITUATION RECENTLY . HAD TO D/U 3 X BEFORE I WAS SAFE . NOT NICE FOR YOU .

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: how abot this for a tall tale!:
    Hi Tramshed I was in that game and hit the bubble. Short stacked but more than you and all I had to do was not bet and I would have got at least the £6.40. Even told myself this and kept folding even with goodish hands. I was not in best position against you and twice other two players folded to your away and you won pots. You know the rest people , I got annoyed, hit a good hand, got called all in and hooray another bubble!!! Well done Tramshed your connection worked for you and it was a gg before you lost it. 
    Posted by vaigret

God moves in mysterious ways.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Yes elsa as we know especially the Poker one.

Thank goodness mine is so reliable, lol 
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Oh sorry Pillowman

Thanks for your regards

Glad you got safe.

Tc my son