You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Team Diamond staking thread on Sky Poker

Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
edited April 2012 in Team Talk
Morning all,

I just wanted to say that the thread started by Diamond81 around staking had to be removed from site this morning. It's always a really tricky one for Sky as a business, because we understand that the idea itself is one which encourages people to play on the site and Diamond and his team mates have always been very keen to play with and enjoy Sky Poker.

In past occassions, Sky has always said we can not endorse or allow staking threads to be run on the site, primarily because we never want to be seen as being able to handle disputes. Essentially any staking that might take place on the site is a private thing between the players concerned and in no way can Sky be involved in any disputes that might arrive. Again, we don't think disputes will arise, but we simply can't be left open to the possibility.

Diamond81 - some of your posts were long and detailed. If you want them for posting elsewhere, drop me a PM and I'll send them over to you.

Best of luck to all of you at the tables.

Thanks,
Dave

Comments