You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Loads of enjoyment

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi peeps

This game has a £300.00 guarantee, has a starting chipstack of 5K, 15 minute blinds and starts at 7.30pm, it does cost £22.00 to enter though, the number of players for this are inreasing, it had 30 runners last night, can it get even better?

Good luck to all who play.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2009

We now have    2
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,924
    edited November 2009

Thanks Barry.

30 runners last night, you say? Strong field, too, I gather.

Any idea who won it? ;)

PS - As the PTP Pre-Record was truncated by Orford's first hand exit in the Open, they followed last night's £22 Deepie, too. The Crew have all just come out of the Gallery rolling with laughter, & calling me Mr Luckbox. Guilty as charged. Jeez, it was embarrassing!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Loads of enjoyment:
    Thanks Barry. 30 runners last night, you say? Strong field, too, I gather. Any idea who won it? ;) PS - As the PTP Pre-Record was truncated by Orford's first hand exit in the Open, they followed last night's £22 Deepie, too. The Crew have all just come out of the Gallery rolling with laughter, & calling me Mr Luckbox. Guilty as charged. Jeez, it was embarrassing!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

You are welcome, I have got to have a real good think about this, I seem to remember lord smirk vacating his seat at some stage, unfortunately, his chips seemed to do a vanishing act, I also remeber a player being short stack for quite some time and finding himself on the final table, then HU, then seem to remember him outdrawing his oppo, I am sure I will remember his name soon er.........er........, hang on was it tikay? ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009

We snuck to 4
  • Options
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    You are back to using German again Barry. Stop it.
  • Options
    rats107rats107 Member Posts: 230
    edited November 2009
    are there any satelittes for this tournament, i would play it a lot more often if it was more affordable. relaxed play and very friendy group.
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited November 2009
    Too expensive for my BR!