You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

posters freeroll

pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
hi everyone, just to say cant make free roll 2nite(league game). my wife who has never played before, but kinda knows the rules is eager to play(coz im not around to laugh). hope this is ok, please take it easy on her as i think she is finally gettin the bug. appoligisen in advance if you get ragged, but i thought it would be a good one for her to start with, being FREE and that. you probably wont notice any difference in quality of play anyhow!!!!!  tnks again pod

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    not sure this is allowed,anyone know?
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    DON'T WORRY POD , WE WILL TAKE HER CHIPS GENTLY ..... GL IN THE LEAGUE .
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    keeep stooooom, delete the post
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: posters freeroll:
    not sure this is allowed,anyone know?
    Posted by dav1964
    Ssshhh if you don't tell we won't lol :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,924
    edited November 2009

You should NEVER allow anyone else to play on your Account, nor should you ever play on someone else's Account.

This is an innocent case, no intention to deceive - you even Posted about it on here - so it's clearly not done with intent to deceive.

But rules are rules, & Multi-Accounting is deemed to be cheating, whatever way you look at it.
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited November 2009
    WooHoo......cant believed I cashed and I would like to say all you guy's are great, my cash is all due to listening to advice from all of you ,so thank you all very much especially tikay( his words have a lot of wisdom).
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
    Great game you guys and gals .. loved every  minute of it ,, the chat was soooooo funny

If only all tournaments were played like this one ..brilliant !!
  • Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2009
    Still going off - loving everyminute of it.

I beleive i knocked your wife out pod1 but she was down to 20 chips :)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    WooHoo......cant believed I cashed and I would like to say all you guy's are great, my cash is all due to listening to advice from all of you ,so thank you all very much especially tikay( his words have a lot of wisdom).
    Posted by COCASIRF
    i cashed as well - 4th for £25 but mine was just lucky lucky lucky lol - thanks skyrich, and by the way early on i had AA and got beat by AK off suit and didnt go running to area 51 lol, people note lol
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: posters freeroll : i cashed as well - 4th for £25 but mine was just lucky lucky lucky lol - thanks skyrich, and by the way early on i had AA and got beat by AK off suit and didnt go running to area 51 lol, people note lol
    Posted by loonytoons

lol....that AK of mine was UNBELIEVABLE......Sorry about that looney, I was also lucky Against benny when I had A9 and he AQ.....And well played Barry in taking the field down..gl to you all
  • Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2009
    Also cashed, got £35

Many thanks to rich and the lads, was a really fun tourny! Managed to get 2nd in the 7pm freeroll aswell so a nice night for myself!

Shout out to Torrylad! Started on the same table and he came second in the end i think. Wpp to barry the bully also.