You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HOT NEWS!!!!! TPT Scoop Magastar in Bid to Regain Title

POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
edited May 2012 in Team Talk
After intense negotiations, TPT are pleased to announce the signing of Poker MegaStar Donut64.

Personal terms were agreed Today after a private visit by Donut64 to TPT headquarters.

The new signing is one of many planned in a bid to regain the DTD Title which eluded them last month.

"Donut64 who was currently out of contract was attracting international interest. He has many years of experience on the felt and is a respected member of the community and we are all delighted he has made the decision to play for his local team.

The team is going from strength to strength and donut64 fits in nicely with our current plans and will be a valued asset to the team".

Welcome TPT Donut64.

Comments

• Options
    drumahai05drumahai05 Member Posts: 777
    edited May 2012
    In Response to HOT NEWS!!!!! TPT Scoop Magastar in Bid to Regain Title:
    After intense negotiations, TPT are pleased to announce the signing of Poker MegaStar Donut64 . Personal terms were agreed Today after a private visit by Donut64 to TPT headquarters. The new signing is one of many planned in a bid to regain the DTD Titl e which eluded them last month. "Donut64 who was currently out of contract was attracting international interest. He has many years of experience on the felt and is a respected member of the community and we are all delighted he has made the decision to play for his local team. The team is going from strength to strength and donut64 fits in nicely with our current plans and will be a valued asset to the team". Welcome TPT Donut64 .
    Posted by POKERTREV
    yarn
  • Options
    Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited May 2012
    I think you might have overplayed my ability's a little! If not a lot but I will do my best for the team.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: HOT NEWS!!!!! TPT Scoop Magastar in Bid to Regain Title:
    I think you might have overplayed my ability's a little! If not a lot but I will do my best for the team.
    Posted by Donut64
    Alan Shearer said that when he signed for Blackburn.

Look how he turned out :)

Best of Luck Donut.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited May 2012
    GL Donut64,  Enjoy !!  great signing TPT!!