You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Game idea

rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
edited May 2012 in Community Suggestions
Not sure this is the best place to post this as i can see not many people go here.

Match My Cash

For Sit and Go

Hi I have an idea for a new game called Match My Cash (MMC) This idea has come from having those few  extra pennies in my account.

Structure.
You click on MMC this then gives you a choice of which game you want to play Scary/DYM/Bounty/Turbo/Heads up, etc.  For Example: I pick scary. You then enter the amount you want to play with, For Example £1.47.

Blind limits rake and chip stack are dependent on which game you pick but would be the same as the original. Minimum buy 36p Maximum well thats up to you.

In the lobby you will see your game that says, MMC-Scary £1.47 all other players must enter £1.47 to play.

The good thing you will get rid of your pennies or accumulate more for the next MMC.

I have added a poll to see if its being seen so if you have read this please click.

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited May 2012
    Like it :)
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited May 2012
    Great idea
  • Options
    BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2012
    In Response to New Game idea:
    Not sure this is the best place to post this as i can see not many people go here. Match My Cash For Sit and Go Hi I have an idea for a new game called Match My Cash (MMC) This idea has come from having those few   extra pennies in my account. Structure. You click on MMC this then gives you a choice of which game you want to play Scary/DYM/Bounty/Turbo/Heads up, etc.   For Example: I pick scary. You then enter the amount you want to play with, For Example £1.47. Blind limits rake and chip stack are dependent on which game you pick but would be the same as the original. Minimum buy 36p Maximum well thats up to you. In the lobby you will see your game that says, MMC-Scary £1.47 all other players must enter £1.47 to play. The good thing you will get rid of your pennies or accumulate more for the next MMC. I have added a poll to see if its being seen so if you have read this please click.
    Posted by rawhand

like it
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited May 2012
    I Like it - It would work very well at all levels imo.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the Votes guy\girls just need to get sky to look at it and let us know what they think. Before it disappears from the forum.
  • Options
    Wacko90Wacko90 Member Posts: 906
    edited May 2012
    This is a really good idea, why not try posting in general pokerchat, it may get moved after a bit but it will get alot more publicity and sky make do something about it :) love the idea though!
  • Options
    AriseNproAriseNpro Member Posts: 21
    edited May 2012
    This is good idea +1 for adding this. 
  • Options
    Sky_JordanSky_Jordan Member Posts: 734
    edited May 2012
    Hi guys,

This is a good idea, however not a simple adjustment from our end.

We are making strides in bringing private tournaments to Sky Poker in the near future, so that will be the first step. If we can get something in like this though, I'm sure it would be popular.

Watch this space...

Thanks for the suggestion Rawhand!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: New Game idea:
    Hi guys, This is a good idea, however not a simple adjustment from our end. We are making strides in bringing private tournaments to Sky Poker in the near future, so that will be the first step. If we can get something in like this though, I'm sure it would be popular. Watch this space... Thanks for the suggestion Rawhand!
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Thanks for taking the time to look Sky_Jorden
  • Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited May 2012
    I like it! 
  • Options
    martin111martin111 Member Posts: 274
    edited May 2012
    do u accept 1c DYM? +15% for sky of course :)
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited May 2012
    Great idea, although I can imagine it being a right pain for Sky to work out the rake. Like a £1 DYM is different rake (percentage-wise) to a £2, which is different to a £3. So what's the rake on a £1.48 game, or a £1.99 etc.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited May 2012
    sounds fun
  • Options
    martin111martin111 Member Posts: 274
    edited May 2012

good idea for private tourneys!!!!gl