You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How can this happen?

COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I dont know if I'm able to post a hand in which I folded Pre Flop?

Well what happened was in a 1-min roulette, 3 players left, blinds 600-1200, small stack not enough to cover big blind but not sure if he had enough chips to cover small blind yet the small blind folded......as I said I dont know how to check this on hand history

Comments

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009
    In Response to How can this happen?:
    I dont know if I'm able to post a hand in which I folded Pre Flop? Well what happened was in a 1-min roulette, 3 players left, blinds 600-1200, small stack not enough to cover big blind but not sure if he had enough chips to cover small blind yet the small blind folded......as I said I dont know how to check this on hand history
    Posted by COCASIRF
    this is general poker chat, not luckbox tournies for donks chat.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: How can this happen?:
    In Response to How can this happen? : this is general poker chat, not luckbox tournies for donks chat.
    Posted by scotty77

lol.........I take it you dont like roullette...lol.

im asking how to check a hand :)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    In Response to How can this happen?:
    I dont know if I'm able to post a hand in which I folded Pre Flop? Well what happened was in a 1-min roulette, 3 players left, blinds 600-1200, small stack not enough to cover big blind but not sure if he had enough chips to cover small blind yet the small blind folded......as I said I dont know how to check this on hand history
    Posted by COCASIRF
    Seen you play in the posters freeroll - you were ok, so please stay away from these daft roulette tournies (or are you russian)
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    go to hand history, find the hand. click details then copy the hand and paste here.

Roulette tourney tho, don't expect much advice.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    go to hand history, find the hand. click details then copy the hand and paste here. Roulette tourney tho, don't expect much advice.
    Posted by Hale72

thank you Hale ,It isnt  advice on any hand, Just asking if the way the blinds worked was right
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    207558838 2009-11-19 17:11:37 850.00
    •   player 1won 500.00
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    no, once found, on the right hand side with be history highlighted.

Click on this and the entire hand is shown.

Copy and paste this.
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    I don't know why the others are mocking you about you playing in this type of game.
    I also play a few and I have cashed in 3 of the last 4 I have played.
    You can still be patient in these games even with the blinds going up so fast.
    It is not so much that the big cards that win all the pots, as the connecting cards very often win as well.
    I know a lot of luck is needed to cash, but just pick your moments to play and you will be alright.
    There is nothing wrong with folding at any time if you think that you ladder once you have cashed.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    no, once found, on the right hand side with be history highlighted. Click on this and the entire hand is shown. Copy and paste this.
    Posted by Hale72

ty hale, its only showing what I posted earlier , I just wanted to know if the big blind had less chips than the small blind would this not automatically go into showdown.....it could happen in any game
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: How can this happen? : ty hale, its only showing what I posted earlier , I just wanted to know if the big blind had less chips than the small blind would this not automatically go into showdown.....it could happen in any game
    Posted by COCASIRF
    if the sb has the chips to make up the bb, then he has to do so for a hand to be played even if the bb was all in and couldn't make a full bb call. if the sb can't make up to the bb then he would have to go all in for a hand to be played.

Does seem like an anomaly i agree, but that's the way it is!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: How can this happen? : if the sb has the chips to make up the bb, then he has to do so for a hand to be played even if the bb was all in and couldn't make a full bb call. if the sb can't make up to the bb then he would have to go all in for a hand to be played. Does seem like an anomaly i agree, but that's the way it is!!
    Posted by labrat64

ty labrat the sb was the big chip leader and had enough to cover the bb