You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

EUROVISION

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited May 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
had been planning a lump on job on fav's sweden but have thought against it in the worry of having fingers burnt so for value will be a having a much more modest tenner e/w on Spain 20/1

Comments

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited May 2012
    Done a bit of research this afternoon!

Last year, i got Azerbaijan spot on!

This year, my tip FTW is Romania at 16/1

Outside chances for Spain, Cyprus and Italy

Cyprus to top 10 finish at 6/4 is a very big price imo, and im on it

Got a total of 50 quid laid out on sky bet and will update with results later

Sweeden at 5/4 is just redic short! and the russain grannies are awful value at 5/1 too...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: EUROVISION:
    If Engelbert Humperdinck wins the Eurovision tonight, does that mean he gets Spurs' Europa League place?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Lol if Englebert win's then to quote a famous gameshow host.... "ill give you the money myself!"  :)

• Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited May 2012
    Done a bit of research this afternoon! Last year, i got Azerbaijan spot on! This year, my tip FTW is Romania at 16/1 Outside chances for Spain, Cyprus and Italy Cyprus to top 1 finish at 6/4 is a very big price imo, and im on it Got a total of 50 quid laid out on sky bet and will update with results later Sweeden at 5/4 is just redic short! and the russain grannies are awful value at 5/1 too...
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    romanias my tip at decent price, its been on the music channels playlist over here for a while.

spain has came out and said it doesnt really want to win as it wont be able to host it nxt year coz the country is skint lol.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    edited May 2012
    I am so said I read the Racing Posts tips. apparently nobody drawn before 17th position has won for 10 years so you can wipe those ones out.

From the late positions

Germany, Ukraine, Malta and Serbia are the tips.

I have left out Serbia from my bets so get on them quick.

Father V 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    If Engelbert Humperdinck wins the Eurovision tonight, does that mean he gets Spurs' Europa League place?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    its taken a while but this is the first of your 'jokes' ive had a little chuckle out loud at!! quality stuff keep up the good work
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I am so said I read the Racing Posts tips. apparently nobody drawn before 17th position has won for 10 years so you can wipe those ones out. From the late positions Germany, Ukraine, Malta and Serbia are the tips. I have left out Serbia from my bets so get on them quick. Father V 
    Posted by vaigret
    from this logic jedward have a good chance... sadly
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: EUROVISION : from this logic jedward have a good chance... sadly
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    as a proud irishman i unfortunately have to agree with the sadly part.

you talk of spain not wanting to win as they cant afford to host well this is a case in point with irleland having these two talentless clowns representing us, they make dustin the turkey sound like bruce springsteen.

on the downside, they have pledged to return every year until they do win so maybe it will be good if not only to get them out of the way
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited May 2012
    Done a bit of research this afternoon! Last year, i got Azerbaijan spot on! This year, my tip FTW is Romania at 16/1 Outside chances for Spain, Cyprus and Italy Cyprus to top 10 finish at 6/4 is a very big price imo, and im on it Got a total of 50 quid laid out on sky bet and will update with results later Sweeden at 5/4 is just redic short! and the russain grannies are awful value at 5/1 too...
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Dont bother with the research next year!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: EUROVISION : Dont bother with the research next year!
    Posted by shuv
    luckily i stuck some on azerbaijan again e/w so didnt make as big a loss as i shoulda done lol

ye, next year ill just pick a random country out of a hat
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited May 2012
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Who wrote that for u fella?

There`s question marks, apostrophes and commas!!!!!

Also perfectly spelt,

i awateyoresponse.