You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

flame80flame80 Member Posts: 11
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited June 2012
    In Response to CAN U HELP:
    Want to put a bet on euro winners  for Holland and top goal scorer Van Persie  ,think skybet  info is useless can you help please in where I should look? thanks
    Posted by flame80
    just open another account, i would recomend paddy power, there the best in the business in my opinion, offer all sorts of great bets and regular rewards to good customers!!!!
  • Options
    flame80flame80 Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: CAN U HELP:
    In Response to CAN U HELP : just open another account, i would recomend paddy power, there the best in the business in my opinion, offer all sorts of great bets and regular rewards to good customers!!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    But why is it so hard for loyal customer to get a euro double on.
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: CAN U HELP:
    In Response to Re: CAN U HELP : But why is it so hard for loyal customer to get a euro double on.
    Posted by flame80
    They won't offer the bet as a double because one part of the bet directly affects the chances of the other part winning/losing. (they call it 'related bets' in the industry).  If, for example Holland win the Euros, the chances of Van Persie being leading scorer are increased due to the extra games automatically played. Similarly, bookies now offer the scorecast, because many punters wanted to bet on a 1st goal scorer and correct score double. But the odds are contracted, eg, if England are 5/1 to win 1-0 and Rooney 5/1 to score the 1st goal, a normal double would pay 35/1. But because the bets are 'related' the price would be approx 20/1. I know that's a very long winded explanation, but hope it helps. 
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,109
    edited June 2012
    Just had a look about the best you can get is about 20/1 on your bet. Which in my opinion is cr ap odds as Holland are 6/1 & RVP 10/1. They dont give anything away, as the old saying goes `You dont see many poor Bookmakers`.