You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Todays Racing

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
after looking at todays very tricky cards, i will put up some that i think will/should outrun there prices,

2:05 don      the 2 i like here are Chapter Seven and Kickingthelilly,  both will love the soft ground, where Chapter Seven won the Betfred Royal Mile with Kicking thelilly back in 4th in same race.
Chapter Seven then ran in Tattersalls Millions on same ground but distance was to far (finished 7th), and last time out ground was too firm.   Only 3lb Higher here then winning better race in april must have big e/w claims.

Kickingthebilly who finished 4th to Chapter Seven in april is 5lb better off with rival this time for 2 1/2l, although had benefit of more runs before (all on the sand)  has only had 2 runs on turf to date and clearly needs softer surface then got last time out.

3:45 don       Fathsta  cannot see this horse outside top 3, has liking to soft ground (key to todays racing at doncaster)  this time last year was racing in better races then this of 6/10lb higher marks (only finished 2 3/4l behind HOOF IT) only worry is distance seems best at 6f, but last time out running on strongly again over 6f to suggest 7f should not be a problem.

recap  2:05 don   Chapter Seven, Kickingthelilly
         3:45 don    Fathsta

e/w the way to go  singles and doubles,  gl all if having a bet today.

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2012
    Congratulations ms -tree

10-1 winner

and a good run from kickingthelily as well
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited June 2012
    hmmmmmm  cant believe how fathsta ran so badly today,  ooo well  thats racing for you.

hope you got on my early one as 16/1 when i tipped up on here.

all in all good day (just dissapointed).

i will be back next saturday, so untill then enjoy the footy and gl england (need it).
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Todays Racing:
    after looking at todays very tricky cards, i will put up some that i think will/should outrun there prices, 2:05 don      the 2 i like here are Chapter Seven and Kickingthelilly,  both will love the soft ground, where Chapter Seven won the Betfred Royal Mile with Kicking thelilly back in 4th in same race. Chapter Seven then ran in Tattersalls Millions on same ground but distance was to far (finished 7th), and last time out ground was too firm.   Only 3lb Higher here then winning better race in april must have big e/w claims. Kickingthebilly who finished 4th to Chapter Seven in april is 5lb better off with rival this time for 2 1/2l, although had benefit of more runs before (all on the sand)  has only had 2 runs on turf to date and clearly needs softer surface then got last time out. 3:45 don       Fathsta  cannot see this horse outside top 3, has liking to soft ground (key to todays racing at doncaster)  this time last year was racing in better races then this of 6/10lb higher marks (only finished 2 3/4l behind HOOF IT) only worry is distance seems best at 6f, but last time out running on strongly again over 6f to suggest 7f should not be a problem. recap  2:05 don   Chapter Seven, Kickingthelilly          3:45 don    Fathsta e/w the way to go  singles and doubles,  gl all if having a bet today.
    Posted by ms-tree
    Good post, I fancied Fathsa, ran a bad race, never in it!