You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HAND HISTORY

chirkerchirker Member Posts: 160
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
I can't access the hand history link. When i click on it, it say's a pop up was blocked. I have  my computer set on to allow pop ups from sky poker?

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey there chiker,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems. i am passing this one of to the poker team for further investigation.

thanks for your patience,

Rich
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I THINK I'M GOING TO GIVE UP ON THIS ONE' IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND NO ANSWER. BIT DISAPPOINTED.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    let me give the poker team a little nudge about this one. sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: HAND HISTORY:
    let me give the poker team a little nudge about this one. sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    ok' thank's rich.
  • Options
    Mode101Mode101 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2009
    Hand history has never worked for me either!!!

If i'm playing and i want to check the previous hand the pop up comes up blank! The only time i can check
    what people were playing with is if i go into hand history after the game has finished!

Also, i emailed the team with a question on whether or not i can use a programme like Hold em Manager
    or Poker Traker on this site, that was two weeks ago and no reply has been forthcoming! I expect the anwer is probably no but i wanted to be sure. It is little things like this that tempts me to sign up to a bigger site like Stars of Full Tilt where these things will not be an issue.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: HAND HISTORY:
    Hand history has never worked for me either!!! If i'm playing and i want to check the previous hand the pop up comes up blank! The only time i can check what people were playing with is if i go into hand history after the game has finished! Also, i emailed the team with a question on whether or not i can use a programme like Hold em Manager or Poker Traker on this site, that was two weeks ago and no reply has been forthcoming! I expect the anwer is probably no but i wanted to be sure. It is little things like this that tempts me to sign up to a bigger site like Stars of Full Tilt where these things will not be an issue.
    Posted by Mode101

hey,

which email address did you send your message to? make sure all emails are sent to help@skypoker.com and the team will endeavour to reply as soon as possible
  • Options
    Mode101Mode101 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2009
    Hi Rich

I've just checked my sent items and i sent my query to the right address, i will resend and see what happens!