You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tips not bets

andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
no offence to all on punters corner personally i love the banter and seing everyones selections even ddooohhhhhsss,but can we start a thread for major tips or fancies some of the guys on here are pretty good so lets expose some of these plot horses and not just our daily bets put up,no offence to donk or wynne these guys are very good for punters corners and even BELL although it pains me to say it,all about different aproaches and points of veiw,gl all tmoz

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2012

i will start it off no plot horse but AHERN in the 1st today missed the kick stayed on well ,will lump on next time hope its up a furlong

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2012
    I'd like to share a tip that idcu will post a bet on this thread within 24 hours.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: tips not bets:
    i will start it off no plot horse but AHERN in the 1st today missed the kick stayed on well ,will lump on next time hope its up a furlong
    Posted by andybuck
    LOL you start by saying you dont want yet anouther what im going to bet on thread.
    only want quality inside info and plot horses and the follow it up with a post  saying this ISNT a plot horse but im gonna BET on next time!
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2012
    I wrote something similar on another thread and sportinglife have gone and put up exactly same thing (i should have copyrighted it) but it proves what your saying put a reasoning behind a selection. It s a pretty simple formline to follow that even a mere fool like myself latched onto it earlier, but Ishvanas win in Jersey Stakes yesterday bodes well for SAMITAR in tomorrows Coronation Stakes whom she had behind in 2nd in Irish 1000 Guineas and 1000 Guineas clearcut winner and tomorrows fav homecoming queen unplaced a further 4 or 5 lengths back.

Jockey said on beeb today she'd rather it was faster but ive noted she has winning form good/soft also and looks form pick .

3.45 ASCOT FRI  CORONATION STAKES

SAMITAR  5/1
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2012
    think he means reasoning behind picking a selection rather than just running a pin or copying media pundits/tipsters
  • Options
    edited June 2012

as my mate bell says i want this as a tipping thread not a dailly lets all put our bets up,no offence to any punters corners regs

• Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: tips not bets:
    In Response to Re: tips not bets : LOL you start by saying you dont want yet anouther what im going to bet on thread. only want quality inside info and plot horses and the follow it up with a post  saying this ISNT a plot horse but im gonna BET on next time!
    Posted by BADBOY985
    can i just say badboy my tips when i put them up are not to shabby,i respond to a lot subjects ,i want a thread where we treble our stake with the folk who no there stuff,thats my point i tried getting across
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    we have done similar on a horses to follow thread,can someone tell me how i beleive we call it now a sticky thread