You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Musnad

joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
edited July 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
I think it has a much better chance than its 12/1 odds suggest. Ran an eye catching race Donny 1st April. Ignore its last run on the AW, it was never put in the race. 

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Musnad 5.50 Haydock:
    I think it has a much better chance than its 12/1 odds suggest. Ran an eye catching race Donny 1st April. Ignore its last run on the AW, it was never put in the race. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Why is it when I back or tip a horse it invariably gets beat by a Ruth Carr horse?? Grrrr
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2012
    and when I back Ruth Carr's horses they LOSE 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Well no Ruth Carr horse to spoil the party today. . . So I'll have to go in again
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Musnad:
    Well no Ruth Carr horse to spoil the party today. . . So I'll have to go in again
    Posted by joesman1

Phew. . . Everything and I mean EVERYTHING went wrong and still just got there.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Musnad : Phew. . . Everything and I mean EVERYTHING went wrong and still just got there.
    Posted by joesman1
    Cheers m8 nice shout back it but didnt want to jonah it by saying so as everything i tip on here goes west atm
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Musnad : Cheers m8 nice shout back it but didnt want to jonah it by saying so as everything i tip on here goes west atm
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Very much ditto mate. In fact I've stopped putting my golf bets up cos since I have, I've not had a touch. 1st week I stopped putting them up I backed Coltstarts  for The World Matchplay . . Result being a 16/1 winner!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bit gutted its being drawn 20 of 20. Means its on outside as they hit the bend after a furlong. But gonna take the 12/1 Skybet offering tonight. Think SP will be less. 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    good luck, had a saver on it but going for Moheeb. Lets hope your ruth carr bogey doesnt hit you too hard
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    good luck, had a saver on it but going for Moheeb. Lets hope your ruth carr bogey doesnt hit you too hard
    Posted by vaigret
    Lol I bet u don't Father! Noticed that 12's had gone by 7am this morning and before the horses were pulled out. I wonder why? lol. And I'll be throwing yours in a r/fcast. 
  • Options
    rosjim1rosjim1 Member Posts: 444
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Musnad : Lol I bet u don't Father! Noticed that 12's had gone by 7am this morning and before the horses were pulled out. I wonder why? lol. And I'll be throwing yours in a r/fcast. 
    Posted by joesman1
    PRINCE OF SORRENTO
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Musnad : PRINCE OF SORRENTO
    Posted by rosjim1
    Look what the cats dragged in!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Think we can forget that race as a form guide. Nothing in behind the pace got into the race. 
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited June 2012
    never tried with it,the trainer is more than capable of doing that with one of his
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    never tried with it,the trainer is more than capable of doing that with one of his
    Posted by andybuck
    Yep. Watched re run on Racing Uk last  night. Head on camera showing last 2 furlongs very telling. Just allowed to coast home and passed 1/2 the field. 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Not had much luck with the draw again as they run straight into a bend. But with 5 withdrawn its only in box 11 now. Has 15 lengths to find with the Fav. But as I said in previous post, putting a line through the form, as was not put in the race at all. 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    joesman it looks like andybuck was right re this trainer.

todays race jockey took pull out of stalls, put it into an impossible possie and then didnt even look to ride it.

dont think it was good enough anyway but definitely a non trier tonight
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    joesman it looks like andybuck was right re this trainer. todays race jockey took pull out of stalls, put it into an impossible possie and then didnt even look to ride it. dont think it was good enough anyway but definitely a non trier tonight
    Posted by vaigret

Yeah, I didn't post anything after the race, cos I didn't want to sound like a bad loser. But what a farce! I'll just have to keep an eye on betting patterns etc prior to its next race.