You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

time banks

Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
edited July 2012 in Community Suggestions
Consistently asked for but lets do it again!!! I know it's not easy to add this feature but it is certainly something that should be top of the 'to do list' that or extend the timebar its not long enough and a timebar will attract more players!! I personally know alot of players who do not play this site as we do not have a time bar or resizeable tables!

Regards

Kalie

Comments

• Options
    kidwiz10kidwiz10 Member Posts: 569
    edited July 2012
    I actually dont want them making the time bar as long as it already is! even when i play 3 or 4 tables it still tilts me to **** when players are letting the bar go right down only to fold when its only to post or call the blinds!

Personally i think if they bring in bigger time banks they should have to bring in other tables with less time to act for the players who dont need to think and already no what there gunna do eg

And another thing sky can add i requested it before "NL Omaha" theres one at 2p/4p but be good at 50NL if they do this!
  • Options
    Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2012
    Well obv there would be fast tables aswell, however when your deep in  ME and your calling off your tournament life 15 secs is rarely enough time
  • Options
    kidwiz10kidwiz10 Member Posts: 569
    edited July 2012
    Thats okay then  , i couldnt be dealing with 25/30 second clocks would get ridiculous , i know a few ppl who let the bar go down all the way purposily to not get a read on eg which i find silly but each to there own ay

Problem with that is when hand for hand comes in to play people still let the bar go right the way down when its not gunna make a difference at all make the bar longer be playing 5 minute hands not good

I think 10 seconds is more than enough i dont get why ppl would require so much time online to make a choice but maybe thats me just click the buttons
  • Options
    ZedsDeadBaZedsDeadBa Member Posts: 176
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: time banks:
    Thats okay then  , i couldnt be dealing with 25/30 second clocks would get ridiculous , i know a few ppl who let the bar go down all the way purposily to not get a read on eg which i find silly but each to there own ay Problem with that is when hand for hand comes in to play people still let the bar go right the way down when its not gunna make a difference at all make the bar longer be playing 5 minute hands not good I think 10 seconds is more than enough i dont get why ppl would require so much time online to make a choice but maybe thats me just click the buttons
    Posted by kidwiz10
    What language is this?

Perhaps a good suggestion, might be to insist on English only posts? ;o)