You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

iPad what is going on with that joke

ellie20026ellie20026 Member Posts: 20
edited July 2012 in Community Suggestions
What is the point of this site if you can not play with a iPad on it  it has got to move with the time  nice1 sky can not play poker no more nice1

Comments

• Options
    SUPERSNEDDSUPERSNEDD Member Posts: 910
    edited July 2012
    In Response to iPad what is going on with that joke:
    What is the point of this site if you can not play with a iPad on it  it has got to move with the time  nice1 sky can not play poker no more nice1
    Posted by ellie20026
    Maybe your question should have been "Does anybody know if you can play sky poker on an iPad?"
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Lol hi ned I ask sky but there saying that adobe flash will not work with the iPad do you know how to make it work :)
  • Options
    Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2012
    Anyone know how I can gey Sky poker on my gameboy??? It is a colour one but not a DS??
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: iPad what is going on with that joke:
    Anyone know how I can gey Sky poker on my gameboy??? It is a colour one but not a DS??
    Posted by Batkin88
    Yes, but you didn't say 'please' so I'm not tellin'! ;-)

• Options
    SUPERSNEDDSUPERSNEDD Member Posts: 910
    edited July 2012

Hi Ellie

Try downloading iSwifter, you can play on sky poker through that, but only 1 table at a time.
  • Options
    Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: iPad what is going on with that joke : Yes, but you didn't say 'please' so I'm not tellin'! ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    ah balls :(
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Lmao bathkin88 wiped the smile off your face 
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ok nice 1 ned I'll give it a go now :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Yes yes yes got it working bud nice 1 4 the help maybe  I will see you in the spt 1 day put a woping on you :) lmao take it easy ned n1 4 the help agen laterssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Options
    kirbsuk83kirbsuk83 Member Posts: 319
    edited July 2012
    I play on my iPad using iswifter or photon flash browsers, only problems are they route through USA servers so can be a bit laggy at times.

You can multi table on iswifter but you need to flick between tabs on the browser.

Just make sure you have a stable connection first

Would be interesting to see if sky are going to create an iPad app. I use the pokerstars one which is very stable and something similar for sky would be awesome
  • Options
    Sky_SamSky_Sam Member Posts: 738
    edited July 2012
    Would be interesting to see if sky are going to create an iPad app. I use the pokerstars one which is very stable and something similar for sky would be awesome
    Posted by kirbsuk83
    Yep, I can confirm that we are working on this and it should be with you sometime beofre the end of 2012.

Thanks,
    Sam.
  • Options
    kirbsuk83kirbsuk83 Member Posts: 319
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: iPad what is going on with that joke : Yep, I can confirm that we are working on this and it should be with you sometime beofre the end of 2012. Thanks, Sam.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Fantastic news great to hear
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Great news about time:) hope its like pokertars one  is there a set date 4 this