You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

German Grand Prix

Just noticed Skybet offering Grosjean at a standout 20/1. Gotta be good ew value as the fast track will suit the Lotus Team. Might disappear after 1st practise Tom morning. 

Comments

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited July 2012
    In Response to German Grand Prix:
    Just noticed Skybet offering Grosjean at a standout 20/1. Gotta be good ew value as the fast track will suit the Lotus Team. Might disappear after 1st practise Tom morning. 
    Posted by anonymous
    Don't know why my post was initially shown as anonymous . . Maybe it's cos I don't often tip a winner
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited July 2012
    seems like a good price !

havta admit tho ,     golf />  than F1 this weekend .
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited July 2012
    Just to let you know if unaware that GROSJEAN has a 5 place grid drop for this race hence the price. 

GL if still having a bet but win looks out of question now.
    Sorry to put the works on your bet on this, but thought best to let you know.
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: German Grand Prix:
    Just to let you know if unaware that GROSJEAN has a 5 place grid drop for this race hence the price.  GL if still having a bet but win looks out of question now. Sorry to put the works on your bet on this, but thought best to let you know.
    Posted by ms-tree
    Absolutely marvellous!! My fault, but I didn't know that. I didn't have pennies on either, because I thought I'd have been able to trade if he qualified well.