You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not enough players,not enough cash!

limpetminelimpetmine Member Posts: 7
edited July 2012 in Community Suggestions
I like the Sky poker website......BUT to say what a powerful brand SKY is,WHY so few members and active players? Many a time I log on,but can't get a game in my favourite Omaha Hi LO. Even the Texas hold em tournaments are poor value,for small amounts of prize money.  over 50% over the tournaments would be sit and go's on other sites. OK you can play satellites,to get in to the odd big game,but what about a few low stakes,high entry number,added value comp,for decent prize money?

IMHO too much space is devoted to very small,timed tournaments,the sort many proper players won't play in.

I hope this post is taken as constructive criticism.

Comments

• Options
    limpetminelimpetmine Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Not enough players,not enough cash!:
    I like the Sky poker website......BUT to say what a powerful brand SKY is,WHY so few members and active players? Many a time I log on,but can't get a game in my favourite Omaha Hi LO. Even the Texas hold em tournaments are poor value,for small amounts of prize money.  over 50% over the tournaments would be sit and go's on other sites. OK you can play satellites,to get in to the odd big game,but what about a few low stakes,high entry number,added value comp,for decent prize money? IMHO too much space is devoted to very small,timed tournaments,the sort many proper players won't play in. I hope this post is taken as constructive criticism.
    Posted by limpetmine
    For example at 2pm today(sat)  it's £11 to play in a £500 competition.....too much outlay for so little reward.