You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Primo tonight... Featured players?

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited July 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi Guys, obviously the primo tonight, and looking forward to it.!

Just wondering, how do you decie who the feature players are? Not just the players on the phone, but you often have a list of "Ones to watch" and i was wondering how you come about the players on that list.

Cheers

Flash

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited July 2009

Hi FlashFlush

I wondered about that question myself and decided to ask one of the backroom staff I hope she wont mind me naming her but, it was purplelady who produces some of the shows, but also picks the hand to be shown on tv.

As I understand it, they have software that scans the hands and flags up ones that may be of interest.

As for the phone in guest, they ask for people to email in, or go through the forum if they are interesting in taking part and the get them on the show, they then enter them into the nights main event to play in exchange they ask to show your hands on tv for expert analysis.

If any part of this is wrong I am sure they will correct me

hope this helps

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Primo tonight... Featured players?:
    Hi FlashFlush I wondered about that question myself and decided to ask one of the backroom staff I hope she wont mind me naming her but, it was purplelady who produces some of the shows, but also picks the hand to be shown on tv. As I understand it, they have software that scans the hands and flags up ones that may be of interest. As for the phone in guest, they ask for people to email in, or go through the forum if they are interesting in taking part and the get them on the show, they then enter them into the nights main event to play in exchange they ask to show your hands on tv for expert analysis. If any part of this is wrong I am sure they will correct me hope this helps
    Posted by acebarry10
    no no no, i know all that :-)... If you play the primo, then they get a list of about 5 or 6 players who they tag as "ones to watch" they only do this in the primo to add a bit more excitement, and then the analysts follow them. Just wondering how they selected those ppl, are they just players who have won a recent TV trny? (which i think it tends to be)
  • Options
    mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    if i was watchin any1 this wud be my 6 2 watch. sharksbite shes in good form and also huck nall hes on fire, anover1 id follow massie29, tulsaheat wud be anover 1, also daveyzz, thats 5 and finally id follow go on then ed will give it u theswiss