You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Live betting......what is the point?

gooligangooligan Member Posts: 43
edited August 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Trying to put a half time/in running football bet on,doing a 5 team accy but it is impossible to put on,odds kept changing on 1 match every time I clicked on PLACE BET,15/8-2/1-15/8-2/1....this happened 7 times on the trot over 2 minutes and the best of it was I was watching the match live and a player was down injured the whole time so why change the odds???
I got so peed off I shut the laptop down and then found this morning I would have got my bet in,costing me £400.
Why constantly change the odds when play is suspended ?,I can understand it whilst in play.

Grrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited August 2012
    zigga zagga zigga zagga Doncaster! 
  • Options
    FatShark81FatShark81 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    what i dont understand is why it asks u if u accept the odds when something drifts, i mean if i was gonna take 2/1 an it goes 3s then why on earth wouldnt i want 3/1? it should auto take the bigger price!
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Live betting......what is the point?:
    what i dont understand is why it asks u if u accept the odds when something drifts, i mean if i was gonna take 2/1 an it goes 3s then why on earth wouldnt i want 3/1? it should auto take the bigger price!
    Posted by FatShark81
    that is a very good point by the way. technology these days they could filter for pirce shortening and lenghtening.