You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker won't load?

alexburleyalexburley Member Posts: 11
edited August 2012 in Community Help & Advice
hi, 

basically Sky Poker was working fine till 5 am last night, but when i try and load it this morning it just stays on the 'Loading CM Menu' screen. i've re-installed it and tried restarting my laptop, is anyone else having this problem/know what to do?

Comments

• Options
    penguin7penguin7 Member Posts: 1,094
    edited August 2012
    I have the same problem
  • Options
    GR4SSYGR4SSY Member Posts: 29
    edited August 2012
    I do somtimes.Have to restart then it's usually ok.

Are you wireless?
  • Options
    EASYFIXEASYFIX Member Posts: 332
    edited August 2012
    Use to have that problem a lot when my connection was through a dongle, lots of disconnects and freezing... recently had a sat dish put up which gives a stronger and more consisant signal... since then it always loads ok and although i have been disconnected a couple of times it comes back very quick, usually within a second.... try running a speed test and see what download speed you have (speedtest.net is the one i used)...
  • Options
    venividvenivid Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2012
    I had the same problem. It loads first time from the desktop shortcut but never again that day. I had to reload through Internet Explorer. Skypoker suggested I re-download adn create a new shortcut. I haven;t done it yet so don't know if this will fix it.
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2012
    Yeah been having the same problem.

Usually uninstalling the software and adobe air and then re-installing solves it but not this time.

All you have to do is try opening it, when it doesn't open click to close or stop it running from your task manager.

Eventually after a few times of doing this it loads.