You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BH rake size

jams88jams88 Member Posts: 694
edited August 2012 in Community Suggestions
Just noticed this morning that the £5 BH tournies still have a rake of 15% but there are regular £3 tournies where the rake is 10% Can the rake be reduced on the £5's aswell please :)

Comments

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2012
    This has been raised in the past as bounty hunters have always been raked at 15%. If I remember rightly it was a business decision taken right from the start, and with them being so popular on the site I can't image that Sky will ever reduced the rake size on these games.
  • Options
    jams88jams88 Member Posts: 694
    edited August 2012
    But the rake is less on the £3 BH than the £5 makes no sense
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: BH rake size:
    But the rake is less on the £3 BH than the £5 makes no sense
    Posted by jams88
    This has puzzled many of us for a long time. We keep fairly quiet as we feel if there's a change it'll probably be the rake going up to 15% on the £3 games rather than it dropping to 10% on the £5/£2 games.

I make sure I play the £3.30s as often as possible, they're the best value low stakes Bounty Hunters and you usually get a decent game with at least 50 runners (apart from the weekends, when there's often a big influx of bingo players who only play wild a shove/fold game. You see a few flops, but turn and river play become almost non-existant).