You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

net deposits

kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
does anyone understand this net deposit nonsense when you try to withdraw money??

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    edited November 2009
    I wish
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    i think i do yeah, what's nonsense, please explain what your having trouble with and i'll see if i can assist you
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: net deposits:
    i think i do yeah, what's nonsense, please explain what your having trouble with and i'll see if i can assist you
    Posted by webby234
    it says you cannot withdraw if you are showing x amount of pounds on your cards as anet deposit. so  you have to withdraw that amount to make it level.i think??but when i try to withdraw it does not allow me because it says i cannot withdraw to make anet deposit or sum other craap on those lines??
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: net deposits : it says you cannot withdraw if you are showing x amount of pounds on your cards as anet deposit. so  you have to withdraw that amount to make it level.i think??but when i try to withdraw it does not allow me because it says i cannot withdraw to make anet deposit or sum other craap on those lines??
    Posted by kb245
    been reading the terms and conditions and it seems to say that if you have deposited with one card u cannot withdraw to another card without first making the balance to zero on the card that you deposited the money with.CONFUSED!! i know i was!!
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited November 2009
    You deposit say 500 via your visa electron card

You now have to withdraw 500 to that very card to make it 0 [deposit + withdrawal aka -500 + 500 = 0] before you can withdraw money to saw a maestro.

• Options
    LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited November 2009
    deposit/withdraw with only a credit/debit card==dark ages.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    You deposit say 500 via your visa electron card You now have to withdraw 500 to that very card to make it 0 [deposit + withdrawal aka -500 + 500 = 0] before you can withdraw money to saw a maestro.
    Posted by Nutter5932
    yes,thanks.i think it was cos i was trying to withdraw to another card:))
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    deposit/withdraw with only a credit/debit card==dark ages.
    Posted by LONGPLAY
    lol!! agree what a nightmare
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    try playing heads up with lolufold---no more withdrawal problems!---simples--lol
  • Options
    Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited November 2009
    Hi guys, thought i would just try clear this up so every understand net deposits.

Net deposits are when you've deposited more from your card than you have withdrawn back to it. For example, if you've deposited a total of £100 from your card, but only withdrawn a total of £25 back ti it, the net deposit will be £75. The net deposits must be zero before you can remove the card or withdraw to a different card which has less net deposits.

Hope this helps

Rich
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited November 2009
    You can end up in a situation where the original card is no longer valid but you have deposits 'registered' against it. If you call Customer Services they can just transfer it over to the new one. Done it myself.

• Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    its really strange, i think that your net deposits is the total amount youve ever deposited obviousley, but when you withdraw i think it takes the amount you withdraw off the the net deposit so that you know how much youve lost or how much ur up.