You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Has anyone else had problems with the download version? Any help or advice please

foldUfairyfoldUfairy Member Posts: 148
edited August 2012 in Community Help & Advice
I tried to log in to sky poker today via the download desktop version. It wouldn't sign in, i tried several times but it didn't work. I tried removing it from my programs so i could download it again, but when i tried to download it all i get is an error message saying "A download error occured. Try to download again?".
I have spoke to an advisor and all they could suggest is to read the step by step guide which is no help at all and to turn my computer off and back on again. Turning it off and back on again is not working.
When playing on a few tables on the web version it is too slow and laggy which is very frustrating, i need the desktop version to play so any suggestions and help with a solution would be appreciated. Thanks.

PS. i have also removed adobe air and installed that a few times to see if that effects it but that doesn't work either.

Comments

• Options
    Pi3145Pi3145 Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2012
    Im having trouble now... I cant use my laptop it wont load...I did download the adobe update and i think that could be it..I have downloaded the sky poker software and use the icon from my desktop to load up...the software loads but it just hangs on the sign in screen
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited August 2012
    Try ticking the remember me box see here    Cant login?!?
  • Options
    Pi3145Pi3145 Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2012
    I was unable to logon via the desktop icon but can log on by going to sky poker via the seach engine so I presume the desktop icon has a glitch
  • Options
    OrangeApexOrangeApex Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    Works if you check the remember me tick box.  Just had the same problem.
    Cheers belsibub.